Do you have a Country named after you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I googled my name for no reason and found out a Asian Country is named "Karen" and "Karen People" IM AWESOME! XD

What happens when you google your name?

Hah, I did that with me and all my friends. It shows images of people that look EXACTLY like us! :) We thought that was going to be us in the

future! o_O

*Removed due to me being stupid* I coveredup where it said my name though lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well let's see...I have a queen from England, a waterfall in Africa I think, a holiday in Canada, and I think a city in Canada named after me. Is that good enough? lol

OH. MY. GOD. I Googled my name, and it came up with AskMen.com... It said: "Janna Svenson is a tall, tan, blonde Scandinavian with large breasts who likes to appear naked on the Internet." ... I am thoroughly... Disgusted... I think I shall go puke now. xD

It also came up with a singer, and then... ProjectJanna - Is that supposed to mean I have a stalker?.. O_O xD

My name means 'God Is Gracious' in Slavic.

I'm scared. I don't wanna Google my name again. xD

Surprisingly, I found lots of stuff. People with my name, an actress. I even have a website named after me!
So do I. janna.org. O_O I find everything that comes up on my page surprisingly creepy.. Especially the first one...

Surprisingly, I found lots of stuff. People with my name, an actress. I even have a website named after me!
Same here. sarah.com

The things that are on the website are sorta like me o_O

I googled my name and a pool table came up... kinda embarrasing...

Meep Tamatae is lame, she is sitting next to me

TamaTAe: Crud, I thought I did!!

Me:Uh huh,

Her: WHA>?

Me: Sh elieks your name!

Her: YAY!

Famous actress and something about Stephan Lynch. I'm confused. o_O

No. Things that share a name are not named after you. I wasn't named with anyone in mind, nor was anything named with me in mind.

And yes, I am no fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back