Do you have a crush on a fictional character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's too perfect. He needs SOME sort of flaw. Other than being a vampire. That just makes him even more perfect. =\
I also love Edward, and he also has the flaw of thinking of himself as a monster all the time.

I have a crush on Fred Weasley from Harry Potter.George's uglier :]
mee too <333333333333 Fred was my favorite charicter in the whole series. why did he have to die? :p :wacko: :D ;) ;)

i guess the best thing is he died with dignity :( :( :( :(

OT(Off Topic): Eclipse is amazing <3
BOT(Back on topic): I don't really like Edward. He's too perfect. He needs SOME sort of flaw. Other than being a vampire. That just makes him even more perfect. =\

I love Jacob(Twilight saga)<3 =]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~Sorlink =3
Edward has flaws! He thinks of himself as a monster, he can easily loose him temper!

Well, Jacob is hot (literally)! lol. Ya, he's cute, too.

you should be proud of that. i take being weird as a complement. seriously. xD

OK,nobody has said this yet,so i will.I love Harry Potter.I am so jealous of Cho and Ginny, because they get to kiss him!!!! Plus,in the HPs that have Cho in them,she's played by a girl with my first name!P.S. Don't make fun of me,he's cute!!!!

Oh, and (sorry, tripple post) the guy who played cedric in HP4 will play Edward in the Twilight movie! This is so perfect!
really? *raises eyebrows* never knew that. might be interesting.

God I've always had crushes on cartoon character.
SpongeBob

Squidward

I've had a romantic interest for Jimmy Neutron in my dreams.

And a few others.

My most recent crush is Ned from Ned's declassified.
Aren't they talking about books?

I love Toes from the book Toes. <3 It's my new obsession!

Also Jake from If I Just Had Two Wings.

Aren't they talking about books?
I love Toes from the book Toes. <3 It's my new obsession!

Also Jake from If I Just Had Two Wings.
Ooo, my Sister likes Toes. :)

I like a lot of manga characters. *coughsasukeanditachicough*

And for books, I can't really think of any... Except I think I used to have a small crush on Firestar from Warriors.>.<

Oh, by the way (sorry, double post) I also kinda like Jasper from Twilight. Why does nobody like jasper?! I have two other friends who like Twilight, but neither of them like Edward! Carlisle, sure, but not Jasper! GRR!

Latest posts

Back