Do you have a crush on a game charecter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a crush on tails from sonic until I found out he was eight. lol But that was a LONG time ago!
so did i, i use to love tails but its creepey having a crush on a game charecter its wierd i dont any more ^_^

Used to have a crush on Tails from onic. lol. :D

Also, not conscerning game characters; I used to have a crush on pinocchio, xD; I don't know why, now I just fnd him creepy- But I thought he was sweet. <3

No lol.

Having a crush on a game character or a cartoon means you must be REALLY desperate. (sp)

haha i remember i used to have a crush on this guy from this samurai warriors game for about 3 days.. it was wierd

No lol.
Having a crush on a game character or a cartoon means you must be REALLY desperate. (sp)
That's not very nice. :)

I don't see any problem with it, you're aloud to have crushed on them when you were little with out any body caring so why ot now? :(

Sorry If I sound mean, but im just pointing out. :unsure:

Oh, and ive already posted, so I guess im saying dory for going off topic. <3

The reason ribbo is because when your older your expected to be getting someone real and not a pixeled character.

I've always found Silver from the Silver/Gold/Crystal series to be hot. xD He's the rival.

Gary, too... Basically all the rivals in the manga. x_x

i dont think i will ever have a crush on a charectrer(i cant spell!)

its kinda hard to belive that sumone has a crush on a charector(u stilll cant spell!)

OKAY, I'll be honest, because I've got a lot.

I used to like the following:

Mario (Game mario [lol]) - 5yrs old

Shaoran (CCS) - 7 yrs

Hideki (Chobits) - 9 yrs

Link (zelda) -11 yrs (and still hot lol)

Cloud (ffx) - 13 yrs

Whoa, thats still a lot XD

.......I kind of do......

Kai-Harvest moon DS Cute

Naruto & Shikamaru- Naruto Path of a Ninja 2

Koh-Digimon World Dawn

I'll confess~

Roy: Fire Emblem

I used to on Shadow the Hedgehog, but not anymore.

And Cloud.

I still think the first two rivals from Pokemon are awesome. :3

And Lady Bat. He is the bomb.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, cause I still get crushes on REAL people in REAL life. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back