Do you have a cyber girlfriend or boyfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a cyber girlfriend or boyfriend on tamatalk?

• Yes, I have a cyber boyfriend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have a cyber girlfriend.

• No, I dont have a cyber boyfriend.

• No, I dont have a cyber girlfriend.

• No, internet dating is pathetic.

• WHAT?!?!?! a cyber boyfriend?!?!

• WHAT?!?!?! a cyber girlfriend?!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, shame on them idiots who have a cyber boyfriend/girlfriend. It's idiotic. Your "girlfriend" Could be a harry,

62 year old man just waiting to "get" you.

This is not a dating site. It is clearly stated in the rules. :wacko:

no offence, I think if you can't get one in the real world, and you try get one online... I would rather be single than have a cyber girlfriend. :D :( :blink: :blink:

ye she is right it could be an old man. SICKNESS!!!!

My dad said that im not even allowed to do cyber dating cause all those other replys are right it could be a old man!GROSSNESS!

Ya 'cause I'm 11 years old, and if my dad knew that I was doing that, then i would be busted and I don't want to do it anyway.

Internet dating is dangerous! Don't do it!!! :(

On another site someone told everyone we were dating! When I don't even know him! >.< I didn't like that he did that. :D

I'm with Flipper. It is very dangerous. And even if you meet someone and don't actually intend to meet them in real life, well it's still a bad idea. You never know who is actually on the other side. Just please be careful and don't give out any personal info.

Internet dating? On a forum chock full of grade schoolers? You have to be absolutely mad.

#1: Dating a little kid... no, just no.

#2: Dating a creep that may be lurking here... very no.

Ick.

i can't even get a real girlfriend because i'm so fat.

ok then, nevermind. :(

It could very well be a 86 year-old girl instead of a 12-year-old boy, like tamabrain, (whom I am now dating) but still, I have no desire to accually meet him somewhere. besides, he is in nyc and I'm in nc. we dont know each others last names,

phone number, or address. I think we're fine.

I am a vergin and will be the rest of my life. I have no reason to meet a boy. plus I'm not that desperate.

This is getting silly.

People are explaining why it is not a good idea to date "on line" - and there have been some good, sensible explanations which I hope everyone else is taking on board.

However, this topic is not going to be used as an opportunity for anyone to post "self pitying" or "self important" replies - or inflamatory remarks.

I hope everyone understands why I am closing this topic - with a request that no more like it are made.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back