Do you have a Deviant?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
Do you have a Deviant? I do. My name is Seemunky. I haven't posted anything yet. I got to wait and fix my scanner. I think its fixed, I haven't tried it.

Post your name

SM

I have a Deviant my name is Locky458, but I only posted like 3 pictures, nobody commented my artwork and I changed my mind, also it's boring to me, and it's mostly for pencil and paper artwork, and I suck at that. I prefer computer artwork, which is why I prefer Tama-Zone, and TamaParty.

I have a Deviant my name is Locky458, but I only posted like 3 pictures, nobody commented my artwork and I changed my mind, also it's boring to me, and it's mostly for pencil and paper artwork, and I suck at that. I prefer computer artwork, which is why I prefer Tama-Zone, and TamaParty.
Er, deviantArt is for artisans for every skill, craft and medium.

You really need to take a better look if you think that deviantArt is only for "paper and pencil."

There are textile sections, traditional media sections, mixed media, metalworking, jewelry-crafting, computer generated and more. Plus each section is usually divided into even more subcategories.

Also, don't expect people to comment on your art right away, if ever. People will do what they want and look at what they want. You should not upload things to deviantArt just so you can get comments - you should upload art because you are happy with what you have done or other such reasons.

Er, deviantArt is for artisans for every skill, craft and medium.
You really need to take a better look if you think that deviantArt is only for "paper and pencil."

There are textile sections, traditional media sections, mixed media, metalworking, jewelry-crafting, computer generated and more. Plus each section is usually divided into even more subcategories.

Also, don't expect people to comment on your art right away, if ever. People will do what they want and look at what they want. You should not upload things to deviantArt just so you can get comments - you should upload art because you are happy with what you have done or other such reasons.
Well you have strong points but you don't need to sound rude. I mainly upload Pencil art, and one screencap of Naruto I edited.

DA is mainly Pencil art colored in Adobe Photoshop. But I have seen wonderful Photography and stuff like that.

I would rather not post my name... Mainly due to safety from a certain somebody
I don't mean your real name. I mean your username on deviant art. Or do you mean you don't want to post your username?

SM

Well you have strong points but you don't need to sound rude. I mainly upload Pencil art, and one screencap of Naruto I edited.
DA is mainly Pencil art colored in Adobe Photoshop. But I have seen wonderful Photography and stuff like that.
I'm not trying to be rude; just straight-forward. ;) I could candy-coat the same paragraph, but I didn't feel it necessary.

Yes, a great deal of art is pencil/computer generated, but there is a surprising number of people who upload photos of sculptures and other hand-made crafts, as well as people who upload their stories, poems and other written works.

You shouldn't be so quick to abandon dA if you think it is a good resource. It's all up to you.

I just didn't want you to feel as if your drawings did not "fit in" or something like that.

I don't mean your real name. I mean your username on deviant art. Or do you mean you don't want to post your username? 

SM
Username, I have someone who is trying to ban me from every website he is on

I Do, I'm Acid-Rain0929 on Deviant Art, Most of My Creations are Things i made on Corel PaintShop. The Only Pencil Paper Drawing i Have is a Picture that i Drew of Gir, From Invader Zim. xD

I do, but I hate browsing through art because there's always some inappropriate work so I just don't get on anymore.

Plus my art is crap so... xP

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks that you think so low of your art. I think you would be awesome! I think I'm good at drawing clothes, but if you see my picture I posted, I SUCK at anime/manga. Athough, that was my first try... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back