Do you have a dog or cat..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. We don't have a cat or dog. But there's a family of black cats here. One big dad and mom and 3 cats. They live in our roof. xD We don't feed or care about them. So its not our pet. xD

Yeah, I have a dog called Laddie. He's a labrador. He was a fatty before, lol I used to call him my lil tub of butter =P But then the vet said he was too fat so we had to put him on a diet... he hates being on a diet. X3 But he's lost weight now and is looking pretty good, and is more energetic... he's still a little bit fatter than most labradors though.

Oh and a few years ago I had a guinea pig called Rusty. For a period of time he was a biiiiig fatty. We had some tunnels and stuff for the piggies to hide in and Rusty would always get stuck in them. But then later on he got sick with something, I'm not sure what it was, but he ended up getting really skinny and eventually died :[

I have a cat Little One that is 99% fluff. She looks big, but when you pet her you're all "Wait....that's not fat that's fur..."

And Guiness is really skinny. I'm worried about her ):

At my mom's: Cat. 1. Jackson. Yes. Fat.

At my dad's: Dogs. 2. Oliver,Harrison. No, Not fat.

No- I think my dog is actually underweight. xD I call him fat for my enjoyment though. o.o

I have a cat. He is a little chubby, but he's not fat at the moment. His name is Jay-Jay.

i used to have a dog thats was so fat that she could barly walk xD then he died so i got a hamster, named hamuchan, and he is still alive, yet fat. sometimes i call him peter and homer! ;)

I have a cat, but it thinks it's a dog, I would bring it to the park and it would play with the dogs instead of the cats. xD And it greets people by going through their legs. But, she's really cute. : D I love her! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back