Do you have a dysfunction/disorder/disease...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i have a nightmare problem because everytime i go to bed i have this big nightmare and when i wake up from it im sweating and im screaming at the top of my lungs o.0

I have Synesthesia, it's not a disorder or anything though, I personally think it's a gift n___n

Pretty sure I have some form of Asperger's.

Edit: + anorexia, bulimia, OCD, clinical depression, self harming.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. CVS or Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (it's rare only 3% of the population has it)

i have that too. ive never met anyone else with it. it sucks. i dont have it anymore but i still get the headaches and migranes.

i have:

•cyclic vomiting syndrome - which caused me to be a twig until i was 10.

•depression (my parents dont believe me about this one. they say im "too happy". not really)

•im showing signs of anorexia.

•i think i might be bipolar.

•might have adhd or add.

i know i already made a post but it was a long time ago.

I'm sorry, but in conjunction with your avatar, that's rather funny.

I'm a terrible person.

Um, anyway... :|

Already posted some of this, but I have some things to take out and add in, so yeah!

1. Depression

2. Social Anxiety Disorder

3. Delayed Sleep-Phase Disorder

4. ADD

5. Neurofibromatosis

6. Myopia

7. Strabismus

8. Chronic Tension-Type Headache

9. Still need an official diagnosis, but I'm 99% sure I'm an aspie.

10. Visual snow, halos, starbursts, glaring...

11. I don't know what this is called, but basically my brain doesn't always process words and sentences correctly. Both auditory and when reading.

Like, sometimes when it's just a sentence, I can tell you what each individual word means, but the sentence itself makes zero sense.

Or if it's just words, the meaning doesn't translate in my head. It'd be like if I spoke to you in a language you don't speak. You know I'm making sense, you just don't know what I'm saying.

The above is both reading and auditory. The below is just auditory.

Sometimes words/sentences literally processes as complete gibberish. You say the cat sat on the mat, my brain processes bluhblahgudlkfdgkldhgf.

Other times it just simply doesn't process at all. I hear you, but my brain is just blank...

Other times, what I hear is different than what is processed. you say fifteen, my brain processes fifty. You say eighteen, my brain processes eighty.

Auditory processing disorder, maybe. But what I do know about it, I'd say no. :|

im sorrry :(

My Astigmatism is so bad that i can't see at all without my glasses and im like, half blind or something like that. My 6 year old cousin has Autism.And my friend thinks she has OCD.

Yes. I have severe depression, general anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. There are very few things that make me happy. Dogs and virtual pets ( especially robot dogs ) are two of the only things I get out of bed for.

i have Autism, but im high-functioning. i don't like being touched by people because i get really weirded out when family members try to hug me :eek: sometimes i have a conversation with no one and im acting like theres someone there.

i also blurt out random stuff in class. for example its quiet and everyones reading, then "CARTMAN!!!" And everyone in the class jumps xD But really, Please don't make fun of me. (that would incredibly inconsiderate) plus i had ADHD when i was 4 and i wouldnt pay attenton in class and i would have a hard time to sit down and i would be running everywhere in the classroom. but i got over it when i was 6.

I apparently have Atypical Autism

and i might have Bipolar Disorder

and im extremely paranoid and have alot of anxiety

and probably OCD to.

cool.

Autism Asperger. Its sucks so much that sometimes don't know how to control myself :( And sometimes when we are doing math and sometimes yell out "Box and wisker plots!" I don't know why but I do :(

I've been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety at the age of 8.

I recently got a mis-diagnosed depression diagnosis.

I feel that the diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder really fits me to a T.

"Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people have long-term patterns of unstable or turbulent emotions, such as feelings about themselves and others.
These inner experiences often cause them to take impulsive actions and have chaotic relationships."
I can't really be diagnosed and medicated for this until I am 18 years of age. It's kind of a complicated disorder, but I'm finally happy to get an answer.

[Trigger warning**: self harm]

I have glaucoma, OCD, ADD and I'm at risk for Type 2 Diabetes, and when I get fustrated I bite myself. And I have dermotillomania. :c

And I'm pretty darn sure I have GID (Gender Identity Disorder)

** A trigger warning is something you would put before a post; for example, if someone had issues with cutting or whatnot, and they saw my trigger warning (which is clearly labeled for SH content) they wouldn't read it because it would/could trigger them into cutting or worse. So if you're gonna talk about self harm, please put a TW/Trigger warning/Content warning before your post.. Thanks. :)

As I have said, I have Asperger's Syndrome, like many others on here. And as others have said, please don't make fun of me. I get enough of that at school. Because of my Asperger's I get upset easily and people take advantage of this. They try to make me cry. I also have a friend (who's a boy) who has Autism. He's severely Autistic, to the point he can't talk. People make fun of me for being his friend. They act like we go out. I have to tell them, countless times "We're just friends" and sometimes I end up yelling it at them. This isn't in class though, so I don't get in trouble for it.

I have asthma, scoliosis, high pressure in my eyes at very young age but not glaucoma yet, and now am going to be tested for endometriosis by them inserting a scope into my belly button because my pelvis is swollen and tender and they really do not know why yet till they take a look in there.

Autism Asperger. Its sucks so much that sometimes don't know how to control myself :( And sometimes when we are doing math and sometimes yell out "Box and wisker plots!" I don't know why but I do :(
wow, im not the only one that blurts out stuff! o.o

i have autism too, and sometimes when i feel uncoftrable i go into a cartman phase. i'll be talking like him, and ill be mumbling my words. i dont like quiet so when we are doing a quiz in school (this happened on our last day yesterday) i yelled out "CARTMAN PASS THE TABLES ONTO GEORGE!!!" and they asked me to leave and go home early.

I might have Insomnia, ADHD & maybe a tiny bit of Obsessive Compulsive.

Idk for sure though.

I have Fibromylagia. It causes me to constantly be in pain- its a disorder, pretty much. I'm lucky to not have the extreme symptoms like dry brittle hair and pains in places that would absolutely suck. I just am achey around the joints of my body but I've been taking vitamins to help improve my other symptoms like fatigue. A B Complex is surprisingly good for this type of stuff.

Well i think i might have a stress disorder.

when im stressed, i get insomia. stress for me feals like i am melting from the inside and feals like it is killing me.

may not be a disorder or anything, but it does effect me alot in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back