Do you have a middle name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Jennifer. :)

So I'm Kristin-Laurin Jennifer -last name-

It sounds quit nice altogether, but just my first names at my middle name together is bleh. xD

Alexandra. I hate my middle name.

It's after my drunk aunt Sandra. Since my sister's last name is after my olther aunt. "It's only to make things fair." She says. D:

Alexandra. I hate my middle name.
It's after my drunk aunt Sandra. Since my sister's last name is after my olther aunt. "It's only to make things fair." She says. D:
Heyy, my FIRST name's Alexandra and I LOVE IT!!!! D:<< It's a pretty name, be proud of it!!

As for my middle name, it's Eve. And no, NOT Eve as in 'Adam and Eve', Eve was the name of a character from a movie my parents liked. We're not religious anyway.

^ Yes, you are also special. xDD

I like all your middle names.

I'm not too bothered about mine. They are my grandmother's on my mum's side of the family and my dad's. <3 So whether they sound good doesn't bother me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandra is a nice name. <_<

It's great in Spanish. I never heard it in English until recent.

I was named after my grandmothers.

So you would know my first name is Maria, my dad's mother's name.

My middle name is Esma. Ew.

One of my science teachers, Mr Leondios called us all by our middle names once.

I was hiding up the back of the room with my head in the sink on the desk.

Yeah, I don't like my first, middle or last names :(

Mine's rebecca. Pfft I went to my mum the other day. "I'm gonna change my name to Becca!" Mum was all "Becca???"

I do. It's my mom's last name, I'm not gonna say it here, but I hate it x.x

When I was about eight or nine years old, I went through a phase of hyphenating my middle name onto my first name. So I'd tell people my name was Teri-Lorraine instead of just Teri. We did this project on Microsoft Word the computers at primary school with our names in Wordart and a clipart pciture and I put Teri-Lorraine in my Wordart. But yeah, I like my midle name and I think it sounds nice. It's my great-aunt on my dad's side's name

My middle name is really common: Emily.

Alison Emily.

Elizabeth. I liked the name until this absolute b**** with the same name (only it was spelt with an s) decided to join my class.

I don't have one. I'm kinda glad. It's more original.

I know I'm going to give my kids like two middle names each:)

^ That's my dad's middle name, as well as my grandfather's and most other males on my dad's side of the family! :0

I have two middle names. Victoria Dawn.

So I'm Michelle Victoria Dawn -lastnamegoeshere-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back