Do you have a strange dream you'd like to share?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffball

Reaction score
I remember quite well a dream I had when I was about 3. I was on the porch, riding my tricycle when a little cherry up to my waist was on my porch. He had a grumpy face and was grinning evily. He said "I like belly buttons. I am going to eat yours!" I was very scared and then I woke up. I was too frightened to go back to sleep so I got up and watched my dad do something on his computer.

It's silly, but I was very afraid.

Also I have had a lot of dreams which have this dark-brown haired boy named Jim in them. He is really nice and when I have the dreams I have a crush on him and he likes me. Once I had to save him from an evil enchantress. I remember that there was a big old school bus in there too. That is kinda funny because I have a bf in my dreams. Once this girl drempt her dresser grew wings and flew around the room.

My Dream: I was in my tub and like there were these yellow buttons with arrows on them that controlled a air balloon.

(I dreamt this a LONG time ago, I don't know how I remeber it! :lol: )

Ok so um...

Ok a guy from tt (Black~heart or as i like to call him, Bhkun<33) was at my house... O_O He stayed there for a while. So one day he leans over to kiss me and as soon as he kisses me i wake up. I wish it was real... XD

I had this realy wierd dream that:

I was driving to IKEA(furniture store)then whe took a left and i found a resturaunt an went inside then i found myself in a suit on a dance floor,it was a

communion party.then i looked in a door that said *enpoyes only*so i was currious and went inside,it was wherethe chef coocked but there was no cook

so i went back to the party,when i saw none there.the singers,people dancing even my parents were gone.so i checked the resuraunt*enployees ony*

and found myself iny my moms closet.i exited the closet and went downstairs.then i saw my dad.

Then i woke up it was when i was 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back