Do you have a suck-o-meter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a suck-o-meter?

• Yep!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I'll make one.

• No, and I don't wanna make one.

• What's a suck-o-meter?

• I don't like choosing what rocks and what sucks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
I have a suck-o-meter!

Levels -

1. Object does not suck at all. My examples include: TamaTalk, Naked Brothers Band, math class, my friends.

2. Object sucks occasionally. My examples include: school, my little sister, life, bra straps.

3. Object sucks, however it's barely tolerable. My examples are: sunburns, music and geography class, Spongebob's laugh.

4. Object really sucks. My examples are: animal abuse, global warming, Cartman.

5. Object sucks so much. Go die now. My examples are: popular and stuck-up girls, MTV, censorship, pop music.

Have you made a suck-o-meter before?

BTW if anything you like is #5, that doesn't mean everyone thinks it sucks. It's just my opinion.

No, but I guess it's never to late to start. I'll use your ratings.

Level 1- Tamagotchis, TamaTalk, TV, Nintedogs, Computers, Tama Corner Shop 2, iPod Nano

Level 2- School, Parents, Puberty

Level 3- Math Class, Music Class

Level 4- Soy Sauce

Level 5- Insects, Bullies, Annoying People

And there's probably more I just can't think of them right now.

Highest on the suck-o-meter: The tamatalkers who think eating meat is a bad thing.

Second highest: Tamatalkers who think Virtual-pet abuse is a serious matter.

Third Highest: Anyone who is involved with PETA.

Fourth Highest: Your mom.

What the heck is a suck-o-meter? o.0
A suck-o-meter is your description of what sucks and what doesn't. Use the levels below to classify the things that suck and that don't.

1 - Object does not suck one bit.

2 - Object sucks a little, or it sucks on occasion.

3 - Object sucks, but it's *barely* tolerable.

4 - Object really sucks.

5 - Object sucks so much. It should die.

Well, you know you can't always be positive. LOL, just let it out what you think is stinky and what isn't. I like to think of the world in a positive way too, but I can't always be positive because there are a lot of things in the world that really aren't positive no matter how you look at them. Like animal and child abuse, and murder and you know, other stuff. I'm just giving some examples. Oops, I didn't put any of those my meter.

1: TT, Friends, family, dogs, my DS, WWE, playing sport, HYPERNESS!

2: TV, sleepovers, my mobile, my camera

3: Music

4: Taking medicine, eating and drinking when I don't feel like it.

5: School, geography, maths, homework, my arch-enemy.

1) Friends, internet, summer, flipflops, tans, white teeth, gum, music

2) Gym class, camp, parents, school

3) Homework, tests, blisters, permament retainer, spicy toothpaste

4) Bright colors (ah it burns xD), cliques

5) Seeing your guy with someone else =[, blood, slow internet service, insults, my curly hair, headaches, being sick, allergies

Go suck-o-meters! xD

1. Tamatalk, my friends, music, Naruto

2. Danny Phantom (sometimes it's so boring), school, grades

3. My parents, my sister

4. Bright colors

5. Spongebob, Dora the Explorer, The Wonder Pets, Barney (he's freaky!) popular people, people that annoy me waaay to much, teachers.

1. TamaTalk, school, Wheekies, guinea pigs

2. Friends, projects for school

3. My Mum, dad, and 2 of my brothers

4. THE COMPUTER KEYBOARD STUFFING UP

5. My other brother. He is the most annoying thing in the world

I have a suck-o-meter!
Levels -

1. Object does not suck at all. My examples include: TamaTalk, Naked Brothers Band, math class, my friends.

2. Object sucks occasionally. My examples include: school, my little sister, life, bra straps.

3. Object sucks, however it's barely tolerable. My examples are: sunburns, music and geography class, Spongebob's laugh.

4. Object really sucks. My examples are: animal abuse, global warming, Cartman.

5. Object sucks so much. Go die now. My examples are: popular and stuck-up girls, MTV, censorship, pop music.

Have you made a suck-o-meter before?

BTW if anything you like is #5, that doesn't mean everyone thinks it sucks. It's just my opinion.
Not too late to get one!

1. Gaia Online, Fruits Basket, Manga, Chester, Cats

2. School, Parents

3. Sunburns, Math class

4. Paris Hilton,

5. Animal abuse, child abuse, Ines, Armin, Music teacher, LA teacher, 5th grade teacher, the word "brothair"

Ok ill have a go! B)

Level 1:Star wars,my forum,nature,girls,Imacs and Gorrilaz.

Level 2:Tamachat,Spunge-bob (sp?) and family

Level 3:Having to go to the loo,being sick and my brother (mark)

Sorry I have to go!

TAM

1. Couldn't live without - Saxophone, Music.

2. Things I like a lot, but don't _need_ - Manga, Pokemon, Tamagotchis, TT, Star Wars ( B) ), Books of all kinds, internetz.

3. Things that irritate me - Spanish class, Geography, people who overreact consistantly.

4. Things I can't stand - Being around people who like or are in the process of smoking/doing drugs, swearing excessively, or taking a needlessly pessimistic outlook on life. Egotistical people and homework.

5. Things that evoke mad rampages in me - People who try to tell me their opinion is a fact and that mine is wrong (e.g. their religion is RIGHT, but I'm descending to the fiery pits for what I believe in, Microsoft fanboys, etc.) and close minded induviduals in general. I also really dislike insects. Oh, people who take credit for my work.

1. internet, friends, Johnathan, trumpet, clarinet, most music, Apple Computers, guinea pigs, Nintendo products, Natsume products, Jamie McMurray, google, Wikipedia, TT.

2.Older sisters, parents, Caroline, school, love.

3. s l o w i n t e r n e t.

4. Being broke, people who say everything sucks even if it totally rocks, Gross foods, puke , snot.

5. No offence, but (please don't kill me!) Cheerleaders , football, mormons, gangster hispanics, 7th grade boys.

You don't like music RM? That's wierd. I love music. What kind of music are you referring to when you say music?
Oh, like singing and stuff... I only like singing if I sing songs I like. B) xD

1.) Webkinz, chocolate, hot showers, fluffy slippers, icecream, penguins, polar bears.....

2.) Puberty,

3.) Giga pets, Pixel chicks, Nano pets...

4.) Waiting, spam, cleaning up my chihuahua's cage

5.) Whiney emo/goth people, drunks, people who smoke

~*CoConut Cream*~

Well, you know you can't always be positive. LOL, just let it out what you think is stinky and what isn't. I like to think of the world in a positive way too, but I can't always be positive because there are a lot of things in the world that really aren't positive no matter how you look at them. Like animal and child abuse, and murder and you know, other stuff. I'm just giving some examples. Oops, I didn't put any of those my meter.
But no mater how dreadful they are..Everything happens for a reason

And I am 100% not for thsoe things but Everything does happen for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back