do you have a tamawalkie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi221

Reaction score
I've herd of the tamawalkie and it sounds really cool even by reading the instructions :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
What in the heck is a tamawalkie
what is a tamawalkie :gozarutchi:   :unsure:   :wacko:
The Tamawalkie is a Tamagotchi pedometer developed by Bandai in late 2008. It is only available only in the Asian/Australian/Oceanic region (Hong Kong, Taiwan, The Philippines.) The Tamawalkie has no infrared or web functions. :wacko:

Design

The Tamawalkie is egg-shaped, with a large ring on the bottom with two bumps, made to resemble a UFO. There are three buttons, and a Reset button on the back, alone with a clip, used for attaching the toy to pants during walks. Due to this, the Tamawalkie is substantially larger than other Tamagotchi pets.

Click here to see the Tamawalkie designs :gozarutchi:

Story

While preparing the American Pavilion for the Tama & Earth EXPO, a Tamagotchi went into a UFO to visit America, to collect materials. Along the way, the UFO is struck by a meteor and sent crashing to Earth. The Tamagotchi must now collect materials for the Pavilion and attempt to repair the damaged UFO. :gozarutchi:

Characters

Once the toy has started, the user may select either Mametchi, Memetchi or Kuchipatchi to use. The instruction manual shows that other characters make cameo appearances along the way, such as Masktchi, Tarakotchi, and Violetchi. ;)

It's avaliable in Australia? I've never seen it in the shops before...

I've had one for about a month. It does count your steps when out walking. I just got it just to have another Tama for my collection. The one in my avatar is the one I have. I took the pic when it arrived. Most of the time it sits on the coffee table until I go out for my walk in the evening. I clip it to the waistband of my sweat pants.

I got mine when they came out months ago but it's just sorta sat there. I got it right before my usual 4 month vacation at work. When I take that vacation, I have a tendency to not be quite as physical.

I'm back at work now, I should bring the thing along with me since I walk most all day long!

I changed avatars--OOPS!! But I still have my blue and green Tamawalkie. I just went 999 miles on it on my nightly walks.

i wish i had it but i rather have the older pendometer where that girl runs and finds items boys and stuff like that (i think in was made in the 90s)

i wish i had it but i rather have the older pendometer where that girl runs and finds items boys and stuff like that (i think in was made in the 90s)
now i remeber it is called an arukotchi

[SIZE=7pt] I got one from my parents for christmas. It's go memetchi on it. [/SIZE] ^_^ x [SIZE=7pt]EDIT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt] I got one from my parents for christmas. It's [/SIZE]go got memetchi on it. :p x

[SIZE=7pt]OH wrong thing. i thought you was talking about a tamaWATCHI. obviously failed. ^n^[/SIZE]

that sounds really interesting. It's times like these that I wish I had paypal. lol
I COMPLETELY AGREE (my mom will not let me order stuff off the internet)

Wow, those look really cool! I'd love to get one. :)

Does anyone know if the ones on eBay are in english? Like, would it be worth to get one from there or just to wait to see if they get released here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back