Do you have a V4 ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSharada1325

Reaction score
Ok , I am really excited that i am getting a v4 today , tommorow or the day after but i want to know AS MUCH AS I CAN before i get it . Like , My only tamagotchi , A v3 broke . I was ALSO wondering if they had the same games and stuff . Can someone who has a V4 PLEASE telll what you are supposed to do with the v4 ?????

-SSharada1325

Well,

The Tamagotchi Version 4's are very different than the Version 3's. It has different games. and The names of the games are "Jumping Rope", "Mimic", "Shape", "Dance" and "Flag". (There is only 5 games, but you get another game when you go to work. You go to work by going to the connection icon and clicking work. You also do this when you go to school. So when you go to work it's like playing another game.)

The version 4's also has a post icon instead of a light icon. (The light automatically turns off when it falls asleep.) In the post icon, you can recieve, but not send, mail. You can recieve important mail, the option with the explanation point, you can recieve presents, a robber and other stuff in the regular option, the option that lookds like a regular letter, and mail that will tell you how you are doing, the option with the star on the envlope.

And on a version 4 you recieve "skill points" from different things your Tamagotchi does. (Such as play a certain game and go to school...) Those "skill points" will affect what job your Tamagotchi gets.

The food isn't much different from the version 3 though. But in the snacks section instead of an apple there is an orange, but that's it.

And another difference is that on a version 4 you can make your "gotchi points" go up to 99,999, instead of 9,999!

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 :p

P.S. Feel free to PM me to ask questions.

Well,The Tamagotchi Version 4's are very different than the Version 3's. It has different games. and The names of the games are "Jumping Rope", "Mimic", "Shape", "Dance" and "Flag". (There is only 5 games, but you get another game when you go to work. You go to work by going to the connection icon and clicking work. You also do this when you go to school. So when you go to work it's like playing another game.)

The version 4's also has a post icon instead of a light icon. (The light automatically turns off when it falls asleep.) In the post icon, you can recieve, but not send, mail. You can recieve important mail, the option with the explanation point, you can recieve presents, a robber and other stuff in the regular option, the option that lookds like a regular letter, and mail that will tell you how you are doing, the option with the star on the envlope.

And on a version 4 you recieve "skill points" from different things your Tamagotchi does. (Such as play a certain game and go to school...) Those "skill points" will affect what job your Tamagotchi gets.

The food isn't much different from the version 3 though. But in the snacks section instead of an apple there is an orange, but that's it.

And another difference is that on a version 4 you can make your "gotchi points" go up to 99,999, instead of 9,999!

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 :D

P.S. Feel free to PM me to ask questions.
OMG ! THANKS ALOT !

- SSHARADA1325

P.S. DO YOU have a V4 ?

The shop is more expesive, too.
Oh no ! I dont want the shop to be MORE expensive ! ^_^

- SSharada1325

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back