Do you have an annoying song in your head?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Humps - Black eyed Peas,

but the ANNOYING part is when it goes,''They think I'm really sexy the boys just wanna sex me blah blah blah cover your ears...

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

WHERE HE AT, WHERE HE AT

CAUSE THERE HE GO

THERE HE GO

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!

DO THE PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!

XD LOL

I got the peanut butter Jelly song in my head!

:3
I have that song stuck in my head for about a month now...

:huh:

- xd3vilx

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco.

Despite the song title I like this song, for some reason the chorus gets stuck in my head, and it hasn't come out since school started. (September 5th for me). IT WON"T GET OUTTA MY HEAD!

I've tried listening to different songs, and just plain not listening to anything at all. Trust me, it won't work.

Lol i have the soulja boy song stuck in my head ive had it stuck in my head all day... and yesterday i had teenagers by my chemical romance stuck in my head lol.

I have Soulja Boy- Crank Dat stuck in my head xD

Me and a whole bunch of other people kept yelling at the DJ at the school dance to play Crank Dat and they ended up playing it three times, and one of them was a contest...I pwned the dance but I didn't win, my friends thought I was crazy since I was the only girl xD

Yes I do...it's the Numa song xD.
:) omg i used to like that song, but now i hate it!!!! uh oh... now it's gonna be stuck in my head! noooo

*sings hannah montana songs!*

the other night, i had like a mixture of hold on - jonas brothers, nobody's perfect- hannah montana, and a music from a video game!!!!!!!! omg i was like arrrgh... i wanna sleeeeeep!!!!!! lolol and even though i like all those songs, i just coulndt sleep! LOL

I have Low stuck in my head right now. It's a new song by T-Pain. Argh, get out of there, song! xD

An annoying song stuck in my head? Thats easy. The Hoosiers are good to listen to but once you get them stuck in your head its really annoying. Heres the music video for one of their songs:Click here to watch!.It is the annoying song I have stuck in my head.

Yours Annoyingly,

:huh: TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, I always seem to get the Numa Numa or Hamster Dance song stuck in my head.. xD

Otherwise it's Girlfriend or Sweet Escape. *shudder* -.-

Latest posts

Back