Do You Have An iDOG?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Have An iDOG?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Getting One

• Broke It

• I Don't Know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]So do you? If you do can you tell me what color and how much it was and where'd you bought it? I do because I wanna get one for my friend but I don't know which one to buy for her and since I have really little money I wanna know where to get it for a good price. Well if you answer the poll thanks alot! [/SIZE] :blink:

P.S I was just wondering do you actrually like your iDog or do you think it is junk

Last edited by a moderator:
I ahve a green one, they sell for 20-30 dollers, and I can't reember how much it was at wal-mart but they have them there.

I ahve a green one, they sell for 20-30 dollers, and I can't reember how much it was at wal-mart but they have them there.
Cool thanks for answering my poll .....but I was just wondering do you actrually like your iDog or do you think it is junk/boring because it is then I am not sure if my friend will actrually like it...

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i know that you can get idog, icat, and ifish (IFISH XD) at sharper image.

i did not buy one, however, so i cant exactly help you there.

I have a white Idog. The price was 20 dollars, but I can't remember where I bought it. :blink:

Actually....um....I find it quite boring. Mine is out of batteries anyhow. It's pretty boring, and doesn't exactly dance to music. Once my dad turned my Idog on right before I was going to bed, and it wouldn't stop barking for hours. I had alot of troublr falling asleep, because the Idog wasn't shutting off.

Idogs/Icats/Ifish aren't probably the funnest things, but I think you're friend might like it. :D

*Tgd*

Wow thanks for the replies and okay I gues iDOG is pretty good LOL...but I guess after a while she will probably not play with it much because it is boring...and she hate boring things :blink: but at least I got her something for her.

No, but if they make an iRabbit or iDino, I'll be sure to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back