do you have any pets (Real ones. not v pets)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
i have a cat and a fish :ph34r:

*sigh* I wish you put 'yes, a bird' answer. :wacko: I have a Parakeet. :wacko:

Yup. Grew up with cats all my life. Used to breed Siamise kittens, but those cats have passed away. I will always remember them and the little kittens running the house and shoving them up the C-mas tree when I was like 5.

Had many cats between the years that were my sister's cats. I miss them too....

Now we have a Fat Tortie Cat (Mine) and a skinny/boney Stuck up white/grey Pursian (moms) They are both healthy... Mine had to have an emergency surgery because of something wrong in her... Stomach. Then she got fat, a cute kind of fat. Funny how skinny she was before.

I had a dog too. Cocker Spaniel boy... and do I miss him so. Lost him last year do to old age and him being sick the last year or so... It was so hard to let him go.

(Ginger, Tortie) Oh and she fell off the bed last night when I was petting her. She looked at me like.... Wha....wha... did chou do? Pull me up, now! Its was truely funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just have an old healthy grey cat with green eyes,, his name is fritz. We're moving to Italy and my parents are starting to wonder if he'll survive the flight from washington to italy. He already hates riding in the car. I think about it often and then my dad told me that 8 pets died in a plane recently from something like temperature or shock idont remember, but still im scared for him and he senses my fear i think. He's like my best friend. I'm saving up for a rabbit though.

What? You should have put in "yes, a guinea pig"

I own 2 guinea pigs.

i have a Dog. it's a Toy Maltese.....she's my parents lil princess. ut as for me and my bro to our parents.....not sure lol. they spoil my dog but don't spoil us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back