Do you have any webkinz?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you / how many ?

• Yes 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes 5-10

• Yes 10-15

• Yes 15-20

• Yes 20+

• No

• I want them

• I kinda want them

• I really really want one!

• What?!? Webkinz?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

color_kraze

Reaction score
Well I have them! Actually I have five and they are Cody the hippo, Sally the pig, Ke-ke the cheky monkey, Chloe the cow and Persy the persian cat. My user is linktothepast so add me to your friends if you have webkinz!

I have 5. Lil Bling the lil' kinz frog, Poncho the black bear, Cha Cha the chuhuahua, Truffles the tree frog, and Spots the dalmaion. I'm uratama1.

I have 1 Webkinz. It is a white unicorn. My username is prettykitty1928 and my unicorn's name is Snowflake.

My username is, well, tamagotchi347. I have a tiger, Ember, and a cocker spaniel, Shyne.

To answer promesse's question:

A Webkinz is a stuffed animal made by Ganz. On it is a tag with a secret code. Then you go on Webkinz.com and sign up, type in the secret code, and then you have a cute little virtual pet! You can earn KinzCash and play games, buy stuff, and make friends. There is even a Clubhouse where you chat with other members!

NEW: Webkinz Trading Cards and the Code Shop. OMG 50,000 KC IS COMMON!!!!

Ok an update on webkinz for me! I have a Persian cat Persy, a cow named Chloe, A cheeky monkey name Ke-ke, a pig name Sally, a hippo named Cody, ~~New up next~~~ ....pink pony named Pixie, A lil'kinz panda named Ching, and a lil'kinz unicorn named Bella. Wow I went from 5-to-8! I have 2 packs of trading cards and I'm geting the clydsdale and reindeer soon.

Promesee webkinz aren't rip off's they are acually really fun! You can play games, get jobs, go gem hunting, collect rare items, buy anything you can imagine,cook, decorate rooms, add rooms,dress them, and even let them swim in their pool! (provided you bought one all ready.) Let's say I bought a webkinz. I'd take off the tag and enter the code to adopt them online! Go here and where it says new member go left 2 and click on take a tour! Maybe you'll find it fun or not but eather way it's worth a try!

-color_kraze

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 4 webkinz , mudd the pig,peridot the hippo,googles the gloogel,and bobert the tree frog

I have 2

Emma-Hippo (1week and 1 day old)

Lucie Lou-Cow (i dont no but she's like 2 month old.....yea)

my username is Soccerchicky14

When i got Lucie lou i did because i wanted to show my friends but i dont anymore

Now I have 12!!!! The persian cat Persy, cow Chloe, Ke-ke the cheeky monkey, Sally the pig, Cody the hippo, Pixie the pink pony, Ching the lil'kinz panda, Bella the lil'kinz unicorn,*NEW* Ace the BEAGLE, Sirriah the googles, Chester the black and white cat, and Peppermint the SPOTTED FROG!!!!!!!! I want the racoon and husky so so bad!!! I ♥ ALL MY WEBKINZ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back