Do you have any webkinz?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you / how many ?

• Yes 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes 5-10

• Yes 10-15

• Yes 15-20

• Yes 20+

• No

• I want them

• I kinda want them

• I really really want one!

• What?!? Webkinz?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 12- Cream Go&W. Cat, Smokey Grey&W. Cat(yes I have a Grey and White Cat.) Bandit Alley Cat Ace Persian Cat Maxey leopard Oreo B.&W. Cat Platty Googles Cashew G. Retriever(sp?) Patia Lil' kinz Chihuahua Pandora W.Poodle Mabel P. Poodle Stripes Raccon.

My username is RUDICAT oh and since I have quite alot I might not remember all ;D and my Cream is on my other account Namime9

Ok an update on webkinz for me! I have a Persian cat Persy, a cow named Chloe, A cheeky monkey name Ke-ke, a pig name Sally, a hippo named Cody, ~~New up next~~~ ....pink pony named Pixie, A lil'kinz panda named Ching, and a lil'kinz unicorn named Bella. Wow I went from 5-to-8! I have 2 packs of trading cards and I'm geting the clydsdale and reindeer soon.
Promesee webkinz aren't rip off's they are acually really fun! You can play games, get jobs, go gem hunting, collect rare items, buy anything you can imagine,cook, decorate rooms, add rooms,dress them, and even let them swim in their pool! (provided you bought one all ready.) Let's say I bought a webkinz. I'd take off the tag and enter the code to adopt them online! Go here and where it says new member go left 2 and click on take a tour! Maybe you'll find it fun or not but eather way it's worth a try!

-color_kraze
Reindeer?

I have 9, but I am probably going to get the raccoon. My username is Mametchi9.

I guess I'll list my webkinz in the order I got them:

Chihuahua lil'kinz

Rabbit webkinz

Tree Frog lil'kinz (this is my sisters, but I'll mention her's here anyway)

Gold and White Cat webkinz

Beagle webkinz

Panda lil'kinz

Lion lil'kinz

Golden Retriver webkinz

Cyldesdales Horse webkinz

Cocker Spaniel lil'kinz

Last edited by a moderator:
I have six Webkinz, but only five on my account. I'm waiting to add my other one so I can renew my account.

Yuna is my Pegases(sp?), Icey is my polar bear, Stripes is my tiger, Bamboo is my panda, Shania is my cat and Jason is my dog. Jason is not added onto my account yet, though. Add my username to your friend list please! I'm desy201

i also have 9 webkinz! here they are and there personaltys.......

Bella the webkinz google- very friendly and polite! her birthday is march 7th and she has always wanted a basketball! :D

Oreo the webkinz cow-very outgoing and loves to make new friends! has always wanted a coloring book!! ;)

Isabella the white lil'kinz poodle-Very elegant and fancy! has a Fantasy coach super bed! and always wanted a skateboard!! :(

Strawberry the webkinz pig-Very kind and giving, her birthday was today and i got her how to draw a webkinz book! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRAWBERRY!! :blink:

Kola the lil' kinz alley cat- very adventerous and a good musician! his birthday is September 30th!

Maddie the lil'kinz elephant- is very FUNNY!!! she is very nice...... :lol:

Tommy the black bear- kind of shy but when you get to know him he is great! :(

Lucy the lil'kinz frog- very very shy! but loves to make people happy!

Daisy the grey and white lil'kinz cat- wondeful to be around and very full of life! B)

♥Mamitchi

hey,I really want a webkinz,but I dont know what store they have them at.can someone tell me???

You mean those stuffed toys people are always asking me if they sell them at my store? Walmart doesn't sell Webkinz ok. *grumbles* Anyway I have one and only one. I have no use for the Website so I threw out that code thing. My only reasoning was that it was a Pug. *counts Pug Plushies* I just collect Pug items.

The reason WHY they don't sell at Wal Mart is because they are more like gift shop stuff. And isn't this a copy of webkinz chat, that one giant topic? I mean, it doesn't have a poll, but they are already talking about webkinz there, and giving out usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back