Do you have/getting a Tama-go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got mine on toys r us. its coming between august 5th and august 9th

I need to wait for them to come into stores.

Yar, it sucks not being able to buy online. :huh: Especially knowing I can't save money. I have more than enough, but if I keep spending I won't have enough, so I have to hold back and SAVE MY MONEY. ><

EDIT: Topic title, lol :angry: "Do you getting a Tama-go?"

Last edited by a moderator:
If they release in stores in Canada, then sure. Online shopping can be a lot more expensive than buying it directly. Also, I'm not allowed to buy online, even with my own money. :D

Eh. If I do decide to get one, it won't be for a while, simply out of choice. Also, I would wait until they've been out in stores for a while. I'm not paying ridiculous online prices or splurging for shipping. It'd be nice to get it just to have it. I'm not too crazy about the idea.

I don't think anyone in ks likes tamas any more because the toys r us's here have hade the same ones for the past 2 weeks??? Weird huh???

I am staying faithful to the original Tamas and tama connections, thank you very much. I have a v3, v4, 4.5, and a music star. The music star was a gift.

I don't like any Tama that's been released after the v4.5. They went out of the way to cram too much stuff into it. And now they've refurbished (revamped? recreated? revived? reincarnated? Something with a "re" prefix) it and made it into an easter egg thing D:<

Edit: Forgot to mention that the Tamagotchi Colors are okay too. Not too complicated. Like old-school Tamas :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am staying faithful to the original Tamas and tama connections, thank you very much. I have a v3, v4, 4.5, and a music star. The music star was a gift.
I don't like any Tama that's been released after the v4.5. They went out of the way to cram too much stuff into it. And now they've refurbished (revamped? recreated? revived? reincarnated? Something with a "re" prefix) it and made it into an easter egg thing D:

Edit: Forgot to mention that the Tamagotchi Colors are okay too. Not too complicated. Like old-school Tamas :D
Well said. I couldn't agree more, even about the Tamagotchi Color comment. I have one and it's amazing. Pretty reminiscent of the vintage Tamagotchis in some respects. I'm not much of a Connection fan to begin with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back