Do you have internet exploer 7?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have internet exploer 7?

• Yes it's so cool!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we haven't updated yet.

• I don't use internet exploer.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we have window's 98 plus! *sighs* so old....

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

Do you have internet exploer 7? I do and it's really useful because now I don't need multiple windows open any more I just use the tabs!!! :D I love it and it has this really cool futureistic look about it. :furawatchi:
Nope,I still have the old one.IE 7 sounds very cool though.....*opens up purse* shame i don't have enough to pay for it...

[SIZE=21pt]75P?!?![/SIZE]

O.O'

MG23 :)

I'm the newer version of Firefox user - I really like it, I always considered it better than IE. It loads fast, and its safe, easy to use, and I don't need tons of windows.
IE7 is OK, although it took AGES to open, and I only use it to go on my school's website, because Firefox won't figure it out. :huh: However, I always find that IE makes the computer freeze, and it closes down on its own with freewebs and youtube...

I have tried Opera, and it wasn't bad, but still not half as good as Firefox.

As for Netscape, it just never loads, the loading screen appears, goes, and nothing... ;)
Do you use broad band? Maybe that's why I don't have problems because I use broad band. However we're with AOL the slowest broad band I've ever seen!!! I want talk talk much faster. With new IE you can have mulitiple homepages I just don't use that feature. :(

I think I like the sound of multiple browsers maybe when I'm older I'll have fire fox and IE for my computer lol!!!! :(

I don't have IE 7 because my college is saying there's a huge fault with it and not to upgrade until there's work done on the said problem. So I'm not updating that ;)

I don't have IE 7 because my college is saying there's a huge fault with it and not to upgrade until there's work done on the said problem. So I'm not updating that :huh:
I can't belive people are having so many problems with it!!!

Maybe it's cos we have better anti virues securtiy or something.

It gets updated like every 2 or 3 days!!!

I can't belive people are having so many problems with it!!!Maybe it's cos we have better anti virues securtiy or something.

It gets updated like every 2 or 3 days!!!
No I don't think so. I think it's to do with conflicting with programs. I know a lot of p0eople with the new windows live messenger...when they updated to 7 they had a lot of problems staying online. Some programs don't like IE 7. So I'm just staying away from it until this quirk goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back