Do you have posters in your room?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
My walls are covered in pictures, from pixxled old ones to my huge Evanescence one, do you have any? If you want to you can show a pic of your pic.

I would but My mum wont let me!! because its just been painted but in my boarding room I have lots of dogs and pictures of my family :)

kinda but mine is all painted on by me its a jungle theme but we are moving out and it has to be painted over soon coz its going to be my nanas room when she moves in and we move out

No. I used to have pictures and stuff that I drew on my walls, but then I got my room painted a beautiful blue color. Now on my wall I have a bulleting board (above my desk) with pictures of old pets and all of my ribbons and medals and a smurf paper my friend made me, and then I have a calander of golden retrievers, and then above my bed I have one picture of a California national park, and then on the wall next to my bed I have two pictures of California national parks. Yes, they are an earthquake hazard (I've made them fall off a few times by hitting the wall before), but at least I'm not sleeping next to my windows that will break extremely easily in an earthquake.

Yep. I just put up like 20 pics or so on my wall. Mostly Miley Cyrus and others I got out of magazines, but there are a couple animals. I'm not on my computer right now and my room is messy so I'll get a pic as soon as I clean it and get back to my house.

Yes. <3

I love my wall. It has probabaly like 200 Posters xD.

I have a MASSIVE Taking Back Sunday poster in the middle. :3

I also have a notice board with heaps of pictures of bands and little pictures and photos of me and my friends. :rolleyes:

~Mango

I have two posters:

The first one is my favorite. It is a poster of The Fighting Irish Notre Dame University. If you did not already know I want to attend Notre Dame for college.

The second one is a one my little sister put up. It is a poster of Pirates of the Carribean.

I have a few.

Greenday, A picture of dolphins I coloured in, About 10 photos of me and my Dad, 1 drawing my friend Sunny did for me, 2 drawings my friend Kimberley did for me.

That's all... And that's only on a small cork board.

I might take a photo and show you all laterb :D

I have:

Ed Belfour one on my door

Corvette one on door

Nikolai Khabibulin on back of door

Canadian NHL goalies on inside of dresser

Poster of goalies that wear Vaughan goalie pads hanging from window

I'm not sure if this counts, but I drew a pic of Derek Stiles from Trauma Center and taped it to the side of my dresser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back