Do you have to wear school uniform if you go..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have to wear school uniform if you go to school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sometimes

• We have non-uniform days

• Yes and wish we didn't have to!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]If you go to school do you have to wear uniform?[/SIZE]

I think uniforms are mostly only for private schools. Anyway, I've never had to wear a school uniforms. For that matter... I never really had to put on real clothes. I always wore pajamas. I hated and still do hate getting dressed. I'd rather go somewhere in my pajamas then get dressed up to go out.

I'm the definition of laziness. XD

I don't really like uniforms either. in kindergarten, I went to a private school where they wore uniforms and I absalutely hate it. My preschool wore uniforms too, and I hated that as well. When I was in kindergarten, my sisters went to that same school. They didn't really like it either, and so my mom said we could stay there or switch to a public school. We switched to a public one, and i love public schools. They are way better than private. Its not like we are super rich. we are like, upper middle class. But if they really like a family they will give you financial aide.....not that we need it now, just from the school when we were there becuase it was so excpesive....now we are fine tho......my parents probably spend like 40 bucks combined on a normal day, and on the days whhen we go out shopping (1-3 times a week) it is more. So we arent poor and we arent rich; we are upper middle class.

Nope. Although there's a "dress code". Oh well. I'm gonna wear black army boots to school anyway and see what the administration thinks. I like to provoke their anger.

Last year, when I went with my parents to look for new schools, I came across one that I liked. It was small and easy to navigate. All the visitors were sitting in the cafeteria listening to the principal (or head-of-school, whatever) talk about how great his school is. Then some of the kids came in for lunch, and they were all wearing blue polo shirts tucked into beige slacks. And dress shoes. I asked Mister Head-of-school why they had to wear uniforms. His response?

"We just want to keep kids from going along with the crazy fashions these days." Riiight.

uhg when I went to pre-k 7 years ago we had to wear uniforms.But when I started a non private school in kindergarden my dad made me but we werent forced.So know Im in 5 and dont wear em!

I wear uniforms, but i dont go to a private school.. But whp said that I wear the uniform :)

Instead of consintrating in class, I draw an Ace on my arm O_0

Thankfully, no... I absolutely hate uniforms, and there's so many rebels at my school, the teachers gave up years ago. You can only imagine.

When I wa slittle, in my old kindergatren, we had to wear these "babis" to portect ourselves.

now I go to a private school-and we dont have a school uniiform. What there is is gym clothes, which has the school logo on it. :)

we have to wear uniforms in p.e only, there green pants that go up to your tummy & a grey stupid "burnette" shurt. any other classes its casual. :)

I think uniforms are mostly only for private schools. Anyway, I've never had to wear a school uniforms. For that matter... I never really had to put on real clothes. I always wore pajamas. I hated and still do hate getting dressed. I'd rather go somewhere in my pajamas then get dressed up to go out.
Nope! I go to a private school, and we have to wear unifroms. Most all of them do in my ISD.

Every friday we have free dress(i'm still elementary) but i'm in 5th and the teachers dont care so i just free dress

well I wear a uniform 5 days a week.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, all those days are our formal uniform days which means we (girls) have to wear: white socks, black shoes, a dress or a skirt and a blouse (i wear a skirt and blouse) our hair has to be tied back if its past your shoulders (i have to tie my hair back) and the hair tie that you use has to be a white, navy blue or light blue.

(boys) have to wear black shoes, grey socks, navy blue shorts and a light blue shirt, they are allowed to have long hair as long as it's tied back (all boys in my class have short hair) and only a little gel allowed.

Wednesdays are our sport uniform day which means we (girls) have to wear navy blue shorts that are a funny material and a light blue shirt, we have to wear white shoes (with little color excepted) white socks and once again our hair has to be tied back if its past our shoulders.

(boys) the same, white socks, white shoes (with little color excepted) hair the same as before.

My school isn't private or special or good it's just a normal high school for people aged 11 onwards. And we all have to wear

school uniform. Infact I thought every school had to wear school

uniform apart from on non uniform days and on events like summer and christmas fetes. And I thought it was the law not to

wear school uniform at school.

i go to one

I don't go any more but every school I went to had a uniform... It wasn't so bad, and you don't have to decide what you're going to wear on a day to day basis because there isn't too much of a choice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back