Do you have...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 other ones but I've posted once on one of them and none on the other.

Skippy~Tama was my main account, and this was the side, but now it seems like it's the other way around.

Ah, well..

I have about 4...or...5..or 6 Other Ones.

This is My Main One.

.I have one called qwerty123, but I'm mainly on this one now.

Not any more, I don't see the point. If you want to update your sig/av then keep your account! But I guess if you hate your account name or reputation then there is a point. I do have a couple of other accounts. One called EstherGlitterBubbles from about 2 years ago, and then one with my old TT pal Sah. (It was a Pixel Chix account - didn't last long)! Well, there you go. I'm sticking with this one - I love the fact I'm over 3000 posts already! Achievement.

My account from early 2006 was Tama_Lover994. I haven't used it in over a year.

So this is my main account.

I've thought about making a new account, but I'm not sure if I'm going to as of right now.

Yeah, I have one more but I forgot the password and I don't remeber the email. My brothers have some to I think. :s

Off Topic:

@ Cinderpelt who is that in your avvie? I always wonder that when I see your posts.

^ The man in her avatar is George Ryan Ross, one of the most wicked guitarists alive.

My main account is Stereo. I'm just a side account.

This is my main account. But I have a backup account. PanicOutTheDisBoy =]

Yes, I've had other accounts.

The only reason why I created a new account (this one is now my main), is because I was very immature in the past. I tried to get a fresh start with everyone, and then created this account. So it's not a matter that I got tired of my name or anything, it's because of the fact that whenever I brought that account back up, many members will remember what I did, and not forget the past. As far as I know, only three members know what my old account was.

Yeah. My other one is Tama_Tama_Girl or something...

I'm planing on making another one, since I don't like being called Pink Mew anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back