Do you know any good site where i can by...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kuchipatchi_

Reaction score
I want to buy a v4 connexion (European version) from the internet. Do you know where i can buy one? I and my parents tried to buy one on Amazon but it didnt work... :eek: And please dont post sites like eBay, because i dont want fakes. I want to buy one from a real shops site. If this topic is in the wrong place, please just let a guide move it. I dont want this to be a discussion about that this is in the wrong place. (Thanks)

Please answer. :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I found that site on google but when i took a v4 and pressed add to basket and then go to the shopping basket on the picture of the v4 it wasnt a v4, it was a v3 and it stand v3? Was the v4 a fake or was it just something wrong with the picture? Please answer because i alredy have a v3 and i dont want to by another. Its v4 im looking for. And mods, please dont delete this topic. :D

The only site I can think to look on is eBay x.x'

A lot of them are fakes, but a lot of them aren't. You just have to be careful and pay close attention to the full description and pictures before you bid/buy.

There was a shop on eBay that I've had the link given to me about 200 times x.x' I can't remember the link though. I believe I got it from Kyliesmum. You might try asking her about it. Ask for Jason's store on eBay.

He has real tamas, although I think they're a bit more expensive than what you'd find in the stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back