Do you know anyone that changes a lot?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuribotchi

Reaction score
I going to call this guy Guy.

I made friends with Guy, we always hanged out everyday. He was born early and was very small. Over the whole summer holidays we didn't see eachother. When be got back to school, he was a totally different person. He started to bully me through e-mail, then he called me names, then he got me in trouble for things he did. I was fed up, I am tall and I was being bullied by small little Guy. One day Guy did something very disgusting to our school bathrooms. He spread POOP all over them and wrote my name in POOP. I was in deep trouble. He had done it this time. I gave him a black eye. I was usually a goodie goodie so I felt very bad after this.

A few years later he was going through some tough times, his dad got sick and he was being bullied, I became friends with him.

Then he told be he makes him self throw up because he likes the feeling. I asked him if he was happy. He said yes. Apparently his life is very fun. He says his dad yelled at him so he deserved to die. He told me he wanted every girl dead...? His dad didn't die, and got better, and when thst happened Guy got happier. He made some new friends, he started to be less miserable, gained weight, started to like Tamagotchis, and suddenly liked girls a lot more then he used to.

Hes perfectly fine now, and he is my friend :D

Do you know anyone who changes personality a lot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do.

My friend that you might've heard about in my topic on this forum.

Though, I don't actually talk to her much, after how she treated me ):<

Yeah, he's a good friend but when you do something he rushes forward and lies, trying to claim credit;

I did that first; I thought of that before you; I had this first; You copied me!

It is so hurtful sometimes, especially when people believe him.

There's a girl in my class who was kind of shy at the beginning of the year, who was my friend in term 1.

But on term 2 to term 4 she was in the show-off-y popular group, who are a little bit like those "popular" girls you sometimes see in movies, sometimes they talk about me and my other friends behind our backs and...yeah.

From shy girl, to "Popular" to tyrant+"popular"

This one girl I know was a witch last year...we had every class together AND we carpooled...it was awful.

We didn't talk over the summer. She's a little better, but she's a lot bossier. At least she doesn't push and scream at my best friends anymore...(that's another story.)

Also, this one girl was really really popular last year...I'm not that popular so she made fun of me once or twice...this year she's upstairs and I'm downstairs so she can't talk to me ^_^ . She's also uglier than she was last year (xD I hate to be mean but it's very true).

yeah, i've been friends with a certain person for a while now, and she is typically nice, but over the years there had been times where she had random bursts of anger that she took out on me, and that lasted for long periods of time, like a week or more sometimes. But in the end, we're still best friends, and she hasn't gotten like that for a few years now. :)

Well, I have a certain friend who changes her personality a lot. Sometimes she's nice, sometimes she doesn't even wanna talk to me... We're still best friends though... I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back