Do you know how to fight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Did you kick someone's butt at fighting or something when you dont even know how to fight? Lets just say your born a fighter B.C I am :wacko: I found out on saturday :) I kicked this boys butt at the birthday party PM me for the story.

Haha.

Im a wimp.

I could fight, but... As I said. Im a wimp.

It doesnt exactly come naturally unless Im angry. But when I actually want to hurt someone I may as well sign my death certificate.

[SIZE=7pt]Oh wow.[/SIZE]

Oh yeah, I can fight.

I have SO much stuff to say about some people.

I just mostly don't have a reason to.

But if this one girl annoys me, I will.

Of when guys are being dumb, I COULD insult them so much.

I just dont.

I like being nice, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha.

Does verbally count?

Oh yeah.

When we speak of verbal fighting, I am the best.

Teehee.

Thats why I run my house. xD

I like to fight. Ive made it a hobbie. but I cut down on it lately.

Ive been raised by boys. I know how to play tackle football and Stick ball and Rugby and I do all the fixing and woodwork in my house at the moment. I carry the things for my church. I have the power to fight in me, and im not bragging.

verbly, no. I cant concentrate enough for long sentences due to my issues. But I can think about them for ages, planning. Its odd.

Not really. I am good at dodging and such, but I don't really like hurting other people. When I am desperate however I can lash back OK, but lately I am staying to the pacific side of life. ;) If I can stay away from fights, so much the better.

Either way, I know people who know some martial arts, and from time to time they teach me one or two tricks... :mimitchi:

Yeah I think I can fight I take Karate so I guess I can... I had a fight with this girl and I cut her and she left so.. I won that fight!

I'm not sure. I take martial arts but I don't get the chance every day to throw people around and see. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually yes. I beat up a black belt in Tai Kwon Do just a few years ago.

I had it with her. So I fought with all of my might. =]

its funny my town is one of those 'ruff towns'. When me and my friends went out a couple of nights ago we were walking home....this is around say 11-ish.....and we were walking along the street to my friends house when a bunch of boys popped out, we new them but seriously....they are pervs.....it was ok for a while we were just talking and that but when one of the guys made a move onto my bestie i went all karate mode xD the other dude tried to pull something on me but i kicked him so he swung a puch and i was all like 'DODGE!' and i guess i went all anime naruto moves on him xD it was so fun

I take Karate currently, and I am pretty high in the belt ranks. :eek: Yes, I am good at fighting. Mainly kicking. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back