DO YOU KNOW WHAT A TOMAGOTCHI MINI IS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a tiny tamagotchi that only has one toddler character and 5 or 6 adult characters. It doesn't have a baby or teenager.

It can only be fed, medicined, clean up after'd, and lights out.

I have one. it's small and only has one character (mine's a Hanatchi) and The screen is hard to see.

I haven't got a mini but I would like to get one soon.

It is a tiny tamagotchi that only has one toddler character and 5 or 6 adult characters. It doesn't have a baby or teenager. It can only be fed, medicined, clean up after'd, and lights out.
Wow! I thought there would be more characters than that.

I have one that's orange, and that's the one that i'll take to school alot.....it's not so much work, and if you don't have much time to take care of tamas, you should get a mini. But it's mostly just for decoration......it skips the baby stage, it only has a toddler, a teen, and a adult.

I have one that's orange, and that's the one that i'll take to school alot.....it's not so much work, and if you don't have much time to take care of tamas, you should get a mini. But it's mostly just for decoration......it skips the baby stage, it only has a toddler, a teen, and a adult.
Can you not pause it and how long does it take for them to die?

Can you not pause it and how long does it take for them to die?
You can pause it, and for it to die....welll, they don't really 'die'. They go back to 'tamagotchi planet'. and it takes a long time for them to go there. and it uses the same batteries as the other ones.....

Oh, by the way.....just search on google what a mini is.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one and it is a tamagotchi v1 mini. all you can do is feed it nurse it clean up its poop and watch it sleep. the only thing is that you can only press the first button to do stuff there is no icons to go to.

here is a pic of one but they are smaller this pic is blown up :(

tama mini

o had one and it only did a couple things for character i could only get two first was an egg then after a minute it was a blob and then after a day it was a snake like tama or a mametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what it is but I don't know what u mean by info..."Totally Mega, Totally Mini!" -(Tamagotchi Mini slogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back