DO you know what this is?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparklegirl

Reaction score
Do you know what this is? thingy

It looks like a squirrel, but then again it doesn't! I found it on the internet! I put a search for cute baby animal pictures and then I hit the images thing and then poof this poped up along with the other images.

Help me please!

I think it's a stuffed squirrel. Stuffed animals usually look different from the actual animal :)

♪~tk710

To me, It looks half cat half squirrel...

Maybe you should print it and ask someone who knows a lot about animals?

Did you search on the internet for images of different things?

Just to let you know, make sure your search is very accurate. Very...wacky...images can appear in the search. ;) It can sometimes be a bit... :huh: well...rude, and violent and stuff...I'm not trying to scare, you I'm just letting you know...

Was it anything like this?
OMG, that's just freaky! And if I'm being honest kinda gross.

Anyway, the stuffed toy looks a bit like a cat from my point of view... but then again, it could be a squirrel...

It's a stuffed something???

But if that is suppost to be a squirrel then they need to hire new design people

Do you know what this is? thingyIt looks like a squirrel, but then again it doesn't! I found it on the internet! I put a search for cute baby animal pictures and then I hit the images thing and then poof this poped up along with the other images.

Help me please!
No you people are wrong. Its a stuffed Gorrila gorrilla from disney adventures magazines (duh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back