Do you know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_TK_

Reaction score
Does anyone knows, when tamagochis connection 3.0 are going to be released in Europe?

Because I am portuguese, and I tried to find out when they were coming out here, I already tried to find it out, but I didn't find anything...

I asked this on a post here in Tamatalk, but I forgot where the post was... u.u"

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh.............where can i get a tamagotchi version 3 in stores that are NOT online??? B) :D

~thanxs~

There out in the U.S. now.

Walmart, Toys R Us, etc...I've been

hearing that there coming out in those other countries

like the UK in March.

Does anyone knows, when tamagochis connection 3.0 are going to be released in Europe?Because I am portuguese, and I tried to find out when they were coming out here, I already tried to find it out, but I didn't find anything...

I asked this on a post here in Tamatalk, but I forgot where the post was... u.u"
They are out in the U.S. now!

#

*tama star*

Good grief!!!!!!!!!!! Why would you be asking such a stupid question?? How would we know that! 5% of the people on this site are from the US!!!! DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back