Do you know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigo moon

Reaction score
Do you ever wonder what's UNDER Maskotchi's mask??????

Do u know??? If u do.................................TELL ME PLEEEEEZE!!!!!! i need 2 know!!!! : :lol: :) :( :( :lol: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r

well...i kinda do... okay, when your maskatchi does "close-up" look, you know like when it gets BIGGER THEN smaller and it makes a funny face. i used to have a maskatchi (it died earlier) and when it did a "close-up"look, i could see a set of weird teeth like a JACK-O-LANTERNS teeth. I hope I helped you! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
well...i kinda do... okay, when your maskatchi does "close-up" look, you know like when it gets BIGGER THEN smaller and it makes a funny face. i used to have a maskatchi (it died earlier) and when it did a "close-up"look, i could see a set of weird teeth like a JACK-O-LANTERNS teeth. I hope I helped you! :huh:
wolfy, i already know dat silly!!! but whats UNDER his mask.

i mean if ya took it off of him! but thanks 4 tryin'! its apreciated!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: ya wanna be frends?

Nobody knows whats under :huh: 's mask. If you read the description, NO ONE knows whats under his mask. ( i didn't wants to spell his name so I put :huh: symbol instead )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back