Do you like animals?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like animals?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• I'm obsessed wth them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• They are ok

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animals are cool! They are so gentle and amazing when you learn about them. They're actions and skills to survive life is so fascinating! <_<

PEDA PEDA PEDA PEDA YAY IM CALLING PEOLE OBSESSED WITH ANIMALS PEDA WHAT EVER THAT MEANS

Last edited by a moderator:
PEDA PEDA PEDA PEDA YAY IM CALLING PEOLE OBSESSED WITH ANIMALS PEDA WHAT EVER THAT MEANS
I'm thinking you mean PETA.

PETA may be obsessed with animals, but they're dangerously obsessed with them. More animals die under their supervision than live.

Next time you call people something, at least understand what it is.

*Pokes signature* Now tell me, Do you think I like animals?

If you couldn't tell by my signature, I love them... I have 5 pets all of which I love.

I love animals very much, from the tiniest ants to the biggest whales. They rock! ^_^

i saw on this tv show with animal loving people on it and the called them selves peda

I love animals, I'm a vegetarian and everything. :)

I like cats, dogs, every animal on earth.

[SIZE=10pt]I have a dog named Victoria here's a picture of her Click, sorry it's a bit smudgy and blurry. I love animals, why wouldn't I? B) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I am probably one of the biggest animal lovers! I am a vegetarian, and would NEVER do anything to harm an animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back