Do you Like Bella From Twilight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Nonono.

If she were to really exist in the real world, I would have to hope that somebody would have pushed her off the cliff themselves.

She is one of the most horrible characters I think I've come across so far, the more I've thought about it.

The problem with me is...I look a bit like Kristen Stewart only younger with green eyes and darker hair.

....Eeep....

The problem with me is...I look a bit like Kristen Stewart only younger with green eyes and darker hair.
....Eeep....
My ID teacher though I looks like exactly like Bella.

so I chopped off my hair and bleached it blond.

And put up crosses in my window so stalker vampires wouldnt come to get D^8

My ID teacher though I looks like exactly like Bella.so I chopped off my hair and bleached it blond.

And put up crosses in my window so stalker vampires wouldnt come to get D^8
Wow so I'm not unique after all...

Anyways, there was a girl on a website who said she left her window open at night for Edward >.> And some people say Bella's a good role model.

If I thought Edward was coming into my room I'd put crosses on the outside of the windows, bolt them shut, put mouse traps all around my bed and huddle up in the most decent clothes ever with my baseball bat ready.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I find her annoyingly pessimistic.. She's totally ungrateful for anything anyone ever does for her.

She's bored and annoyed about her GRADUATION, her BIRTHDAY, the huge PARTIES that Alice always tries so hard to set up.

If I was lucky enough to even live NEAR Edward, I would thank God for just that (yes, I'm a fan xD ). She gets to be his soulmate for eternity and she always finds something to complain about.

She's incredibly selfish, and the only time she was ever optomistic was when she got pregnant, which was more serious than anything she'd ever moaned about. I hated that kid, it was hurting Edward so much, but, yet again, it was all about what Bella wanted.

She has good points, too.. Sometimes.. But I know there would be better people for Edward than her.. *points to self* xDDD

I'm way too much of a lazy butt to read all the hate posts, but I don't think anyone really got the message from the Twilight books that Bella was written as an incredibly shallow character because you are supposed to put yourself in her place.

^_^ ' Some people and some people's kids these days..

I like Bella, she's real and not fake, she's easy to understand.

I think she has a real personality and she's really interesting.

Latest posts

Back