Do you like Corbin Bleu?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on EARTH do stars have to be hot? D: I don't know whats wrong with you people these days, but if Miley Cyrus wasn't pretty, would you still like her?

Too remixed would be Disney's attempt at techno, sadly enough. I find him annoying and wish I hadn't bought his song. x_X

Why on EARTH do stars have to be hot? D: I don't know whats wrong with you people these days, but if Miley Cyrus wasn't pretty, would you still like her?Too remixed would be Disney's attempt at techno, sadly enough. I find him annoying and wish I hadn't bought his song. x_X
Miley Cyrus really ISN'T that pretty, and I still like her. =/ And, as I've said before, hot guys aren't the ONLY reason why I like celebs. >.>

But the main reason that bugs me about him is that in Run It Back Again- Corbin Bleu, he sounded WAY too remixed. :D

You know, I just realized, the only people that I really like from Disney are the cast of Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I don't really like anyone else (I only like SOME people from HSM).

Guess I'm not really that huge of a fan of Disney Channel. xP

Latest posts

Back