Do you like Family Guy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you watch Family Guy?

• Yes, I love it! It's my favorite show!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it!

• I hate it!

• It's funny..

• It's the worst show on TV! It's my least favorite show!!!

• I've heard of it, but I've never seen it.

• I've never heard of it.

• My parents don't let me watch it.

• I don't hate it but I'm just not interested!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
Well, Family Guy is a little inappropriate for children... But it's really all up to the parents. My mom and dad let me watch it. My dad and I watch it together, actually! He loves it!

I would maybe wait until you are a bit older to start watching Family Guy. If you really want to watch it, ask your parents first. If they don't approve, wait a year or so. I saw it first when I was 7, and my dad didn't like me watching it then. But now I'm 11 and he lets me watch it all the time!

But if you like the show, I would like to know! ((Hey, that rhymed! :huh: )) It's my favorite show, and a lot of my friends like it, too.

You can also talk about the Family Guy video game! My BF has it, and I always play it at her house. I haven't seen it at the store lately... Only for PSP and XBox, which doesn't help me since I have a PS2 :huh:

Soo, please don't get mad if you think this topic is inappropriate! If you think it is, PM me, and I can PM a guide so it can be closed down for everyone's comfort on TT! :huh:

-tk710

Well, Family Guy is a little inappropriate for children... But it's really all up to the parents. My mom and dad let me watch it. My dad and I watch it together, actually! He loves it! I would maybe wait until you are a bit older to start watching Family Guy. If you really want to watch it, ask your parents first. If they don't approve, wait a year or so. I saw it first when I was 7, and my dad didn't like me watching it then. But now I'm 11 and he lets me watch it all the time!

But if you like the show, I would like to know! ((Hey, that rhymed! :D )) It's my favorite show, and a lot of my friends like it, too.

You can also talk about the Family Guy video game! My BF has it, and I always play it at her house. I haven't seen it at the store lately... Only for PSP and XBox, which doesn't help me since I have a PS2 -_-

Soo, please don't get mad if you think this topic is inappropriate! If you think it is, PM me, and I can PM a guide so it can be closed down for everyone's comfort on TT! :D

-tk710
i change the channel wen he comes in...1 time i thought he would not say nothin' of the show but he did,he said," I DONT WANT U 2 SEE THAT SHOW EVR AGAIN!!" he doesent want me 2 b raised as a bad girl sain' bad words. ;)

I like the episode when peter and brian walk in on clevelands wife and quaqmire. XD

In the library...man: excuse me sir you cant speak very loud in the library.

peter: *tries to read while running* the illusions of the commentry is!!!!! *runs into library shelf and falls on him*
XD that was funny....

~SG~

I love the episode when Lois finds out she has a brother in an asylum. And when Peter and the fat guys are chasing "The Fat Guy Strangler" into James Woods, the one fat guy goes "Okay, we'll split up **burp**" and a chicken comes out of his mouth! And Peter goes "Wow man, you gotta chew your food." My dad's name is Peter xD It's actually Petras, but everyone just calls him Peter.

I LOVE FAMILY GUY!! I watch it every night at 9:30 :wub:

I love it when they do all the flash backs and stuff, they always make them so funny. One of my favourite episodes is when Stewie and his step brother were at the park and they were at war, it was so funny!

I watch Family Guy every night! I've seen ALMOST every episode. All the old ones, but not all of them from this current season :( Oh and meowbark that Fry and Leela video is awesome!

I like the creepy old guy who loves chris. XD I remember when chris had that pimple, he took off his shirt in the bathroom and shook his bum and old guy is smiling wide and the ladder falls. XD

~SG~

[SIZE=9pt]Yes I do really Like Family Guy, my favorite character is Stewie. I don't watch it as I use to. It was so funny! ;) I remeber when it got kicked off of TV because of that fighting episode. I think it's bad and funny how they ignore Meg. It seems like the only person who got brains in that family is Brian, Meg, and Stewie. Sometimes that show can be really ridiciolus. But I really wonder how they got a baby with a British Accent..[/SIZE]

I never watch it. I know what channel it is, when it's on, all that stuff. But I've never been interested.

///Matchy :)

My friend has "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story" on her PSP (The same friend who has the Family Guy video game). The creepy old guy is hilarious! My favorite character is probably the greased up deaf guy! "You're never gonna catch me!" xD I crack up every time he comes on. I also like those barbershop duet guys. Then Stewie shot them in that one episode :) But they were still funny!

Family Guy has absolutely wonderful moments, yes, but it is incredibly repetitive. I think it's Brian that makes it so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back