Do you like hot fries?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Like Hot Fries?

• a) YESSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b) nooo

• c) kinnda

• d) never tryd them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ♥ Hot Fries! Yummy! :) To me they aren't that hot. That is, if you just get over it! :blink: Anyways, I voted YESSSS! ^^

ALOT of people think that i'm weird because i was born down south,and ya know how they've got ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo many mexican resturants,I DON'T LIKE ANY TYPE OF SPICY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and thats NATURAL NOT WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

(BY THE WAY I WAS BORN IN ARIZONA NOT MEXICO OR NEW MEXICO IF THATS WHAT YOU THOUGHT WHEN I SAID"BORN DOWN SOUTH" OR"SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY MEXICAN RESTURANTS".)

My parents are from Kansas (Dad) and Texas (Mom), and lately I've caught myself speaking like a Texan too! :) I love it, though. Anyways, yeah, Hot Fries rox my sox!!!! ☺

Omg! I ♥ Hot Fries!!! GO HOT FRIES!!! ☺☻ lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HOT fries? Why hot... like just out of the oven or spicy? Heh, I guess. I like fries so I guess they would be good hot.

Well, I absolutely HATE spicy food, and very hot food burns my mouth... (I have a sensitive tounge :huh: ) So I guess I don't like hot fries? I like warm fries (if referring to temperature) and normal salted fries (when referring to spicy). ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back