Do you like Music City's features?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
Just the thing I like is the CD thing. The special character thing isn't that importanat because CDs are most used in music city. :angry:

You mean getting the CD to 1st Gold then selling it? I mean..........all. But the best I think should be the competition!! That's what I like the most. Since you don't have the competition thing on the poll, I voted for Everything!

You mean getting the CD to 1st Gold then selling it? I mean..........all. But the best I think should be the competition!! That's what I like the most. Since you don't have the competition thing on the poll, I voted for Everything!
ok, i forgot

I love everything about Music City. It is just awesome. The new area is also going to open and in it is going to have a cafe and a boutique. Isn't it cool? :D

i wonder what the v6.5 tamatown is going to be like. . ..
WOW! I can't wait!!! Oh, i like all of music city! Also, is the new area v6.5? I can't wait for the opening of the new area!!! :puroperatchi:

I wish Music City wouldn't limit the online chat part. Although it is for childrens' safety.

I love the CD feature and the clothes, and almost everything about Music City! I just wish glitches weren't part of the package. :D

Latest posts

Back