Do you like my lovely new avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:C That's kind of offensive to Memetchi101. Well *sighs* everyone has their opinion.
You can't post something asking for everybody to share their opinion and expect the same positive feedback from everybody :rolleyes:

You asked if I liked it. She shouldn't take it offensively because not everybody likes everything somebody does.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't post something asking for everybody to share their opinion and expect the same positive feedback from everybody :p
You asked if I liked it. She shouldn't take it offensively because not everybody likes everything somebody does.
i agree. in both points. i dont reely like it and u shoodnt expect exactly the same reaction frm every1!

You can't post something asking for everybody to share their opinion and expect the same positive feedback from everybody :p
i agree too.

You can't post something asking for everybody to share their opinion and expect the same positive feedback from everybody :(
oh that is so true dont worry every1 is entitled to their opinion

if u dont like it thats fine

(.)

(

(.)

I MADE THAT SMILEY ABOVE!!!!!!

~*-* hee hee says lala~

:D stay [SIZE=21pt]COOL[/SIZE]DUDES!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back