Do You like my story called "Marrige Or Death?"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amy_andy

Reaction score
Hey What do you think, sorry I can't do part three, caught up in too much homework, can you guys give me suggestions for part 4? I have part three nearly made in my head. Please leave all your comments and what mood you got in when you first began to read it, Half way, and done. And then say what I can improve.

SNEAK PEAK FOR MY NEXT SERIES!

Surprise Or Disspointment?

"Help Me!" Cried Yasa the Robotchi, "The evil person is taking me away!" All KogaJR could do was watch poor litle Yasa being taken away from the crack in the desk........

What do you think? I NEED COMMENTS! ARAGH!

I just recently sent my 3rd part, Im hoping it'll get accepted. Ohh I hope it wasn't too harsh. But It's not the end :) By next week Surprise Or Dissapointment? will come out. :)

Next week on Sunday I will start the new series, and Yasa and KogaJR will be growing up, that sneak peak will be just a part of the middle of Surprise Or Dissapointment.

yeah, why dont u tell the story, i want to rate it alot! i like to rate, i am a critic. but since i never read the story i can't "critic" it.

pm me the story,

alman12(alex)

oh and by the way that might have been me who posted "crap" my computer crashed as i went to hit "cool i guess" and i probaly hit the wrong one. please , please , please forgive me! *cries her heart out* PLEASE!!!!!

Latest posts

Back