Do you like naruto?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like naruto??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It s ok

• Never herd of it or watched

• Herd of it but never watched it

• i think it is STUPID!

• OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

• I HATE that show

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Lee and Naruto already Like Like her, but Sakura only loves Sasuke, Sasuke is a Emo and doesn't like anybody (xD).

ooooooook than....iv seen this little part of an epasode of sasuke ignoring sakura at first,and then and then she talked then she said she loved him more than anything!!!(i broke down in tears and i wanted to slap sasuke if he said the same)and then and then sasuke teleported behind her and said "thank you" and did somthing and next day she was found laying on a bench that sasuke left her on!!!

wen he says "thank you" wuts he meaning??

THINK HARDER!!!!!!!!IM GOING TO RIP SASUKES HEAD OFF SOONLY!!!!!(no offence to pplz who like sasuke)

OMG SASUKE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!
I absolutely hate that show and swear to never watch it again, but my friend at lunch said, "I LOVE HIM!!!" out of the blue and we were all like, "Who????" And she said Sasuke. I think.

I denfinetly like Naruto!! ;) My favorite character is Naruto, but I also like Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Rock lee and Gaara: "If you get in my way, I'll *ill you!!" And my least favorites are Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Neji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back