Do you like neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like neopets?

• I looooooooooooooooooooooove it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it

• It's not that bad

• I do not like it

• It's boring

• I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it!!!!!!!!!!!!&

• Dunno. Can't decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is vulpix3555. :blink: I kind of like it. What I don't like about it is that it's kind of violent. (the battledome and stuff)

Hi! I love neopets. My username is:
surfmunch999475
Oh. My. GOSH!!!!!!!!!! You're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! When I searched up your username, it said this:

A shadow pops out and hands you a paintbrush.

And I found a baby paintbrush in my inventory! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :blink: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I used to love Neopets, but not any more. I got scammed out of 50k and lost a friendship because of it. Plus everything's too hard. I only stay there now to post messages on my guild's board.

~Mimitchilover

I used to love Neopets, but not any more. I got scammed out of 50k and lost a friendship because of it. Plus everything's too hard. I only stay there now to post messages on my guild's board.

~Mimitchilover

*Edit--sorry about the double post.*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it anymore because You can use your email 5 times. I got haccked in all 5 times!!!! THAT IS SO CHEAP!! :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :angry:

lets put it this way

I suggest u stop playing neopets before u are sucked into that site and become a 40 year old trading paint brushes to scary, ugly, little creatures. IT will never help u, it wont get u a job, becaus you will be stuck on that site half your life.

lets put it this way

I suggest u stop playing neopets before u are sucked into that site and become a 40 year old trading paint brushes to scary, ugly, little creatures. IT will never help u, it wont get u a job, becaus you will be stuck on that site half your life.
Somebody can understand my total repulsion to that site.

_kittykcatmeow_ is my main account. Some others are xcookiexmonster220x, x3_muffin_x3, and bestoftheworst1

I kinda like it. =3 My best account got hacked, (coconutgal123391) but my new account is trixi_hamham .

It's not that bad... I have a limited edition hissi and my neopets are high in level!

my name is

dragons_r_meant_2fly

CHECK IT OUT!

i don't know why u go on neopets 'cos it is a VIRUS. go on marapets instead (no virus's ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back