Do you like Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvz25

Reaction score
I love pikachu. I collect pokemon cards, pokemon figures, and other pokemon stuff. I own various pokemon games. Because I cant really afford pokemon stuffies :) :( :( I make my own! What do you like about pokemon? What is your favorite? Do you collect pokemon stuff? Or do you not like pokemon? All answers are appreciated! :D

Is anybody interested? I knw I see people with pokemon avatars. PS, I just updated my sig and avatar! So cute!

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Play'*

Please remember to be patient for replies to your topics. You cannot expect to get instant replies.

The forums are for posting messages - they are not Chatting Boards (we have a Chat room or the Private Message/PM system for that kind of thing) :lol:

Don't forget that we have members all over the world in different time zones, visiting this site at different times of the day and viewing different parts of the site.

Sometimes it can be several hours before you get a reply or even several days!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the ice-type pokemon. They are my favorite!

My favorite is diglett always has been and always will be.

I have pokemon cards but i dont have a book to keep them in. i just have a stack. i cant throw them away even though there just paper cards i cant throw them in the trash. i dont know why. i dont really collect pokemon things. i usually just collect nintendo things now. soooo...... yea :) thats it

I LOVE POKEMON SO MUCH!!!!!

If I had too choose my fav pokemon, they would be all the eeveelutions, Pachirsu, Ambipom, ummm.....most water, fire & normal pokemon &&&&&& PICHU IT"S SO CUTE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like pokemon too! But I don't really like Pikachu. My favourite types are ghost, dark, and grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back