Do you like snakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
So anyways the title says it all. Me? Well I love snakes!!! My favorite snakes are King Cobras and Sea snakes.

How 'bout you?

P.S. I will hate who ever votes the last option because snakes are lovely and have a right to live!!

I don't like Indian snake charmers. They sew the cobra's mouth together, feed it cow milk which isn't what snakes need and sometimes even take their fangs out...After I've saved the seals I'm going to save the cobras

I like snakes. Not my favourite animal, but they're cool :(
i feel exactly the same way about snakes as you do.

my friends freak out around them cuz they're afraid that the snake will bite them

I dont care about snakes. they arent in my life, and Im not in theirs. except... one question- how do they pee and poop?

I'm afraid of snakes. Snakes, and insects, are the only animals I don't like.

Actually, snakes aren't too bad. As long as they're not poisonous, I'll touch them, but not for more than a few seconds.

The only thing that is even the least bit snakey, that I love, is Cobra Starship, a band. So no, snakes freak me out for the most part.

im O.K with snakes, if i saw one on the street...id scream, if i saw one in my house...id scream. BUUUUUUUT if i had one AS A PET...id love him, and if i saw a person trieing to kill a snake for no reson...id steal the snake and set him free :blink:

I voted the last one, "I HATE IT SO MUCH I WISH EVERY PYTHON OR ANY OTHER SNAKE WOULD DIE!!!!!!!" or whatever it was. I just hate snakes. :D They are sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting and scary. I wanna throw up when I even look at snakes at the zoo. There is no way to describe how much I hate them. :angry: No offence to anyone though. I think I have a phobia against snakes.

I wouldn't touch any snake at all, no matter if they're poisonous or not. Why do snakes have to live?

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted the last one, "I HATE IT SO MUCH I WISH EVERY PYTHON OR ANY OTHER SNAKE WOULD DIE!!!!!!!" or whatever it was. I just hate snakes. :D They are sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting and scary. I wanna throw up when I even look at snakes at the zoo. There is no way to describe how much I hate them. :angry: No offence to anyone though. I think I have a phobia against snakes.
I wouldn't touch any snake at all, no matter if they're poisonous or not. Why do snakes have to live?
If it wasnt for snakes we would probaly have a billion more mice and rats in the world.

I don't mind snakes.

Not my favourite, but I defiently do not hate them.

Snakes are awesome. :( I love them all. =3 When I was really young I was afraid of practically everything except snakes. I always had some sort of fascination with them. I think they're very cute, interesting animals. It's really sad that people who don't like them just kill them. ;) Tons of snake species are endangered. I've always wanted a pet snake. =D I guess since my mom was always interested and fascinated by snakes, I am too. I love corn snakes and king snakes. They're adorable and also very docile pet snakes. I also have always loved big snakes and poisonous snakes. Cobras, mambas, pythons.....For some reason my favorite snake is the tiny, insect-eating rough green snake, but I don't know why. xD

I love snakes!

I actually like any type of reptile! I think they are really cool! It's really cool when they shed their skin. ( If that's what you call it..I can't remember )

I love it when they stick their tounge out hehe ;)

-NINJA

I voted the last one, "I HATE IT SO MUCH I WISH EVERY PYTHON OR ANY OTHER SNAKE WOULD DIE!!!!!!!" or whatever it was. I just hate snakes. ;) They are sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting and scary. I wanna throw up when I even look at snakes at the zoo. There is no way to describe how much I hate them. ;) No offence to anyone though. I think I have a phobia against snakes.
Snakes have to live because they have to live. And besides, what have snakes ever done? It's humans that are gross and ruin the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back