do you like tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like tamagotchis?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• kinda

• there ok

• tamagotchis rock!

• there cool

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:unsure: Hey tamagirl_desy :D

It is a figure of speach .....Sheesh :hitodetchi:

Oh And I like Tamagotchis ...Happy now :hitodetchi:

:mimitchi:

Yeah I like tamas, I collect them.

Just let me work out how much I have payed (Including my Old tamas from 1997)

V.2 $20 (20x5) = $100

Entama ($50=40) =$190

v.1 $20 =$210

Oceangotchi $38 = $248

Angelgotchi $35 = $283

v.3 $40 = $323

Minis $24 = $357

Keitai $45 = $402

Uratama $40 = $442

p1/p2s $102 = $544

$544 USD on tamas! That proves I like them..

Well like a lot of members said why would you join and not to like Tamas? Ya know its confusing. But any way like littlesmiley, taurenking, and Gotchiv3 all said that there would be no point to not like tamagotchis and still make an acount on Tama Talk. eh? Anyway im kinda like Tamagirl_desy, i liked them SO much when i was 9 and 8 but now that im 11 its getting kinda boring, and you'll start to like different things right? Everyone is different. You also have to respect that we arent all the same age. LIke say one tama talker is 20 and one is 7. Theres a big difference. the person who is twenty might LOVE tama's! but the person who is 7 might not like them as much. Get it? We all have different intersts. It cant be all the same, if it was, thered be no point of humans LOL! we would be robots! *shudders*

Anyways, i do like tama's i cant wait for V4, but i have some more important stuff to do, and you forget about them. Then your remember them again and POOF you like tamgotchi again!

Life changes, interests change, you change,

-KG ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back