Do you like The Beatles?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaffeeklatschgirl3

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Beatles, they're practically all I listen to. I know they're old, but they're legend! They're ten times better than any music being made today! Who's your favorite beatle? Favorite song(s)? I presonally like Paul the best. I have no one favorite song, but here's some of them I love extra:

Elanor Rigby

Within and Without You

A Day in the Life

Good Morning Good Morning

Come Together

Get Back

And those are just some of the ones I love! The man who killed John Lennon will go down in my book as one of the worst people ever born, if not THE worst. But John still lives on in the hearts of his many fans.

^.^ Yay Beatles.

I absolutely love them, They are my favourite band. (Sorry Fall Out Boy, But I still worship you!!)

I thought I knew music, but I never really did until I heard the Beatles.

John = Absolutely Awesome!

<33 KC8--

Finnaly, something about The Beatles!

Haha, my dad was the one who brought The Beatles to me a long time ago. Love them every single day, my favroite songs are..

Babys In Black

Ticket To Ride

Sexy Sadie

Honey Don't

All You Need Is Love

And many more! Mostly all off them! ^^

I love all The Beatles members but my favroite is Ringo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely know what u mean Kelly_Clarkson8, now that I know the beatles, everything else is just...blah. But it's still weird how me and mom like the same music *shudders*

BTW sorry for the double post but I was just thinking the lyrics to all you need is love are amazing. "There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be" genius.

You know, a day in the life is a great example of how the lennon/mccartney songwriting team rocked (and still does). John alone is great, Paul alone is great, but put them together and you've got a legend.

Yes, I love them. :eek:

I have their songs on my iPod, even though my friends think that's weird. But I don't really care. It's my iPod, after all. I like the song 'Yesterday". :(

I want all their songs on my ipod, but I don't yet. But that's all I listen to on my ipod. I have a few other songs (like 11) but I never listen to them.

Latest posts

Back