Do you like the Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand. What's not to like about Jonas brothers or hannah montana? The most votes in this topic is "I hate them" but why? Like I said, their great role models! They can sing, they can act...
People called Jamie Lynn Spears a good Role Model until she got Pregnant. :(

One reason I hate Hannah Montana is because she thinks she is the biggest thing ever. Everyone has their own opinions and taste. See, you are such a big follower you think: "What's not to like about her?" if you were me, I'd have a list going all the way to the backyard with things I dislike about here. :mimitchi:

First of all, I find the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana terrible singers. I absolutely despise their music. As for the show Hannah Montana...no one on it can act.

I find Hannah Montana a fake. Shes not even a blonde. T_T

I have nothing against the Fans, but I hate how most of the Population glomps all over Disney crap. But let me rephrase that...most people hate it, too. :D

It's nothing personal towards the Fans. I was just sharing my opinion on Hannah Montana. I'm not saying that's the one that counts, either. :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody I know has heard of Hannah Montanna or Jonas Brothers or anything...

I don't know what their music's like, so yeah. No idea.

My friend went to their concert last week. She likes them- even some of my highschool friends like them- but she agrees they should leave Disney.

I'm not real familiar with them.

no not really, i mean, if they hadnt joined DYSNEY than they wouldnt be known as singers for little kids and the'd be more popular (to non-little kids,that is) i dont really like their music

BUUUUUUUUUT...i think joe is cute :blink:

My friend went to their concert last week. She likes them- even some of my highschool friends like them- but she agrees they should leave Disney.
I'm not real familiar with them.
They should leave Disney. They can actually have people over ten buying their CD's! And they wont have to go to justice for girls to buy them!

They are better than most disney stars, but I dont like them.

I've only heard them once, and that was on Hannah Montana when there was nothing else to watch. I don't really think much of them... so no.

no not really, i mean, if they hadnt joined DYSNEY than they wouldnt be known as singers for little kids and the'd be more popular (to non-little kids,that is) i dont really like their musicBUUUUUUUUUT...i think joe is cute :lol:
I don't see what's wrong with disney. But, unlike most people here, I love hannah montana, and HSM and Jonas Brothers. But that's just my opinion. :lol:

I think they are minorly cute, Nick is about my age... I strongly dislike the music... movie... yeah. They even have youtube vids now... type in Nick Jonas Show. It will come up. It is stupid though. Very. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate as 0. Disney ruined their careers, as two said before. Disney died when Walt died...
Couldn't have said it better.

I absolutly H-A-T-E the Jonas Brothers. There is a big concert tonight for them. Almost every girl at my school is going.

OMG! J'adore le Jonas Brothers!!!! (I love the Jonas Brothers in French :nazotchi: ) Nick is soooo mine; he is the cutest. But then again, Joe has the best butt.... xDD

I absolutly H-A-T-E the jonas brothers! Almost every girl at my school is in love with them except me. There is a concert tonight for them. Everyone is going..... LOL :nazotchi:

They should leave Disney.  They can actually have people over ten buying their CD's!  And they wont have to go to justice for girls to buy them!

They are better than most disney stars, but I dont like them.
I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm sure their rolling in dough because they did join Disney. Think about it. They get paid to appear in so many Disney owned magazines, Disney is such a popular channel that everybody will see them, (So basically free advertisement >:3) And so on, and so forth.

Now, It is obvious that they are good singers (Because if they weren't they wouldn't be singers. D: D'uh

But I just don't like the type of music that they sing. :0~ And I don't like it how there working for Disney. And it's to harsh to say there ugly. Because well...Their not. Now they don't quite appeal to me in the way they look. But there not ugly. :0

And maybe it's the way they act too...But I dunno. I just don't like them.

I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm sure their rolling in dough because they did join Disney. Think about it. They get paid to appear in so many Disney owned magazines, Disney is such a popular channel that everybody will see them, (So basically free advertisement >:3) And so on, and so forth.

Now, It is obvious that they are good singers (Because if they weren't they wouldn't be singers. D: D'uh

But I just don't like the type of music that they sing. :0~ And I don't like it how there working for Disney. And it's to harsh to say there ugly. Because well...Their not. Now they don't quite appeal to me in the way they look. But there not ugly. :0

And maybe it's the way they act too...But I dunno. I just don't like them.
Thank you for saying that nicely. Most people here don't put it very nicely...

OMG! J'adore le Jonas Brothers!!!! (I love the Jonas Brothers in French ;) ) Nick is soooo mine; he is the cutest. But then again, Joe has the best butt.... xDD
I've been learning french my self xD. I never knew you like the JoBros. I thought you hated them. Maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else :p

oops, sorry for the double post. I didn't realize i was double posting B)

Ohhh my gosh, I hate the Jonas Brothers. No offense to anybody. Like, their new song "When you look me in the eyes", I hate that effing songg!! If you like them, you like them, but no one is gonna convince me to looove them. I don't even know their names, hahah. But whatever that guy's name is, he used to be okay-kinda-cute straight haired. Now his curly hair is to puke for!!!

^ Yeah, I don't really like him with curly hair. He looked better with it straight. I guess I'll get used to it though... xD His name is Kevin. The other curly-headed one is Nick, and the one with straight hair, is Joe.

I love "When you look me in the eyes". I think it's a sweet song. :rolleyes:

I think they are minorly cute, Nick is about my age... I strongly dislike the music... movie... yeah. They even have youtube vids now... type in Nick Jonas Show. It will come up. It is stupid though. Very. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate as 0. Disney ruined their careers, as two said before. Disney died when Walt died...
Their youtube account is JonasBrothersMusic. They have kinda stupid videos...

Every girl in my class besides me and my best friend love them. They are always talking about them and how HOT they are but they really aren't am I right. Everyone is like "OH MY GOD THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" It gets sooooooooooooo annoying! Every girl thinks that Nick is sssssooooooooooooooooo HOT but he's not I don't see what they see in him. If he asked me out I'd flat out say "No."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back