Do you like the show Naruto?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short answer: No.

Naruto is annoying (in English and Japanese) and I don't like the other characters, the storyline, the obsession with Sasuke... Besides all that, I'm not a huge fan of ninjas.

its my life and naruto is so cyute! (o_O is dat bad or depressing?!?) [SIZE=21pt]i[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]♥[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]naruto[/SIZE]

Sorta... my sister for whatever reason got scared of it, and I only got to watch 15 minutes of it... that was the only time... It's on YTV right? Can someone give me times? I'd really like to start watching it! :D

I've never seen it but according to this guy on my bus it sounds cool. What time is it on?

Nah, but my bf loves it. I'm not into that kind of stuff.

(P.S. Don't think bf means boyfriend, it doesn't it's just my best guy friend [even though I wish he was my boyfriend. hehe lol])

Meh. Death Note is better, but this is okay.

I don't understand how Gaara has such a big fanbase, he's creepy when he smiles @_@

I'm on episode five xD; Started watching it this morning.

I watch it from time to time, and I think it is awesome. However, I don't really feel like watching all of those episodes... not enough time or patience. ^^;

Latest posts

Back