Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been better with music and talking about its good features not just TamaTown i mean really who agrees with me? my opinion
I do. . .I really immensly dislike tamatown. . .I mean all you do is get souvenirs that you cant even use

well it is ok but the ITS V3 PART IS KINDA WWWWIIIERRRD!!!!!!. :furawatchi:

it was absolutly positivly..... umm wats this about umm .... oh yeah C**P i put the stars in my self it was the c**p*st ad i have ever seen uh and they pronunced it wrong

I apologise for Richo0819s language! He's one of my classmates at school and he ALWAYS swears, he can't stop swearing either. If you send him a warning, he'll probably say, who gives or okey or something of that sort.

I think the commercial is better than the V1 commercial. V2 and V3 are pretty cute but I still like th V3 cmmercial best.

( I am saving up for a V3!!!!!!!!!!)

I think the commercial is better than the V1 commercial. V2 and V3 are pretty cute but I still like th V3 cmmercial best.

( I am saving up for a V3!!!!!!!!!!)

:ph34r: Hey! Gess what? Well, I don't know where you live, But if theres a toys r us store nearby, go to it! there the cheepest place($15.oo) :ph34r: unsure: :eek: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the new V3. I think that it is the best tamagotchi made yet . But still I think that the shop keeper should sell things for less money. ALso that in the game sprint you should be able to win more points,you should be able to find the travel tickets more often and at any age of your tamagotchi (execept child , and baby ) you should be able to make a baby for the second generationor next generation. :D ^_^ :D :angry: :D -_- -_- :( :p ;) :angry:

!

:D ;) :lol: :angry: :p :D :lol: ;) :D -_- ^_^ :D :( :angry: -_- I think that the V3 comercial is so awsome!!!It encourage me to ask my parents for a tamagotchi.Now I have two. So what are you wating for ?Get one !! It is awsome!!!!

hey juliamackey gess what !!!!! what u said is true !!!! i'm getting a v3 tomarow and new batteries for my v1 and v2!!! and this is a little of topic but will u be my friend pelaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i' just joined yesterday!!! and if u want to be my friend call me emilyo.k.?????????????[ ;) :( ;) :( :D :p :D :D B) :( :mellow:

I think the new commercial is really cool how it is showing a bunch of stuff from tamatown :angry:

Its OK, it sounds quite cheesy though with 'Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi!' bit. And it just sounds cheesy and all to fast really so you can't get much info on Version 3's.
V.V I hate it how they try to focus more on girls.

The commercials are always so pink and purple.

At first, I was thinking they were saying, "Gotcha Tama Tamagotchi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back