Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty cool. :angry: It made Tamagotchi look a bit childish, but it did address the "girl toy" misconception. :wacko:

i've never seen it....................................................................................................

The commercial was alright. Just a little bit...iffy. I don't know. It's weird. But it was pretty cute.

I thought it was stupid, I like V2's better. It was too kiddy, now I am not buying Tamas.

The song was so,so,so, freaky i CAN'T believe it!!!!! What is up with "Gotcha Tama Tamgotchi!!" What is up WITH IT??? :( . The V2 had to have been better!!! :( :( :( :p :angry: . And the added in this weird girly Gotchatama Tamagotchi!

-sings to song and breakdances-

i love it! it made me buy

it i love my v3 so much that i bring it to school!

and break the rules with out getting cot!

Hi I SAW IT ON CARTOON NETWORK THIS MORNING IT WAS THE 1ST I EVER SAW IT ON TV!!!!

it was quite boring....too much talking and it was kinda of confusing for other people. It shows too much on tamatown.com and I hate the little song. I havent been this upset since Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! (that book SUCKS!)

I hate the commercal! its like... to retro! I sooooo like the v2 better! yay! today I got my v3! it is a baby! :)

What a weird, irritating voice/accent.

Whoever sang that "Win a prize here" part sounds like she's singing through her nose and putting way too much effort into it.

Hahaha

My tamagotchi is on 8G im soooooooooo^^ happy :huh: TT__TT hehehe

does any1 wan to c the tama move

TAMA MOVE!!!

()()

(..)

<( )> ^^ is it cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back