Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just to preppy. It looks like there aimimng for bratty, 6 year old girls, when really they should be aimimng for just about anyone. the commercial is based to much on what a stereotypical girl likes: a beat, lots of colors, and a shallow voiced song. I f they took out many of the stereotypes that make kids look like stupid, stuck up brats like so many people think we are, I would like it a lot better.

the commercial is, well ok. they could have made it much better

It was alright. I saw the actual

commercial a couple of days ago. The V3s are cool.

But, there was one part of this commercial I hated...Ask your Parents first.

They could at least add, "Ask your Parents before going online" >.>

That bit was stupid.

It was alright. I saw the actualcommercial a couple of days ago. The V3s are cool.

But, there was one part of this commercial I hated...Ask your Parents first.

They could at least add, "Ask your Parents before going online" >.>

That bit was stupid.
I have to agreed with that. It was kind a d***.

I have to agreed with that.  It was kind a d***.
First of all don't curse and don't try to curse.And second,I chose I like peanut butter as a gag,but know I regret it I should have voted "it is alright because..." well I liked it and I also hated it as well.Mainly I liked it because it showed once again that boys either want or like Tamas such as my self.But I hated it because it was so boring and too fast-pased and that everything was "Get it Tamagotchi Town!!!!!!!,or Gotchi,Tamagotchi Town!" and "Passwords!,or Oh,look Tamagotchis are for girls wow! But dosen't focus on the Tamagotchi its self.So on a scale from 1-10 I give it a 6.And remeber...The Scale Dosen't LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that helping people by showing them the commercial is the best!
imageproxy.php

Code:

well... it is O.K. :furawatchi: but I think the v2 one is WAY better it is cuter. although I kinda like the little"PLAY ON WORDS" with the Gotchitama Tamagotchi :angry:

ps. my tamagotchi is 3 and not changing into an adult! what do I do?! psps. can somebody PM me telling me how to do the avater thingy? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back