Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its OK, it sounds quite cheesy though with 'Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi!' bit. And it just sounds cheesy and all to fast really so you can't get much info on Version 3's.

I would have been better with music and talking about its good features not just TamaTown i mean really who agrees with me? my opinion
i agree but it was cool and go tchi tamagotchi realy shouldnt have stareted it of is like what are they talking about at first but ot was cool i didnt c it on my computer but i did on tv

WHY WOULD ANY ONE VOTE FOR peanut butter??????????????
its ther4e cause like if ppl didnt like it so they did that lol :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

No offense to any one, but the commercial was just...awful. I just got my v3 yesterday, and i love them. But teh commercial just stinks.

No offense to any one, but the commercial was just...awful. I just got my v3 yesterday, and i love them. But teh commercial just stinks.
i agree.

i overheard these guys talking about it...

and they thought it was weird and stupid. [they DONT know what v3s can do tho..]

typical non-tama behavior..

i just buy it but i didnt recieve it yet :wacko: wat can tamagotchi version 3 do? :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]IT WAS AWESOME![/SIZE]

I SAY AWESOME!

IT MUST HAVE BEEN THA BEST COMMERCIAL YET!

I CANT W8 TILL IT COMES OUT!

P.S. MY FRIEND JOSH AT SCHOOL TOLD ME THAT HIS COUSIN MAKES THEM!

AND HE HAD 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PEEPS THAT SAID THEY H8ED IT MUST B MEAN!

I LUV IT! & STILL LUVIN IT!

PLZ DO ME A FAVOUR! GO TO MY WEB:My Tama Web! CLICK HERE!

AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Tamagotchis Is Cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
well if u like tamagotchis i w0uld ave expected every1 that likes a tama would LUV the commercial!

THATS NOT THE PROPER TAMA SPIRIT!

ANYWAY I HAVE A PROUD NAME IN MY SCHOOL!:

THE TAMA QUEEN!

COZ I KNOW ALL THE FACTS FOR EVERY TAMA WHAT THEY LIKE EATIN AND HOW 2 GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I LUV BEING CALLED THE TAMA QUEEN!

MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY!

Wanted to see what you all think of the new Tamagotchi v3 commercial Bandai. (commercial is here if you haven't seen it yet!)
What do you think?
Well Admin I believe it is a vary good commercial for ages maby 12 and under. It does yet seem more exiting to get a v3 for those who do not have one. But I would rate it 8/10 it is a vary good commercial and bandai should keep up the good work and make Tamagotchis more of a succsess!

I saw it for the first time a few days ago. It reminded me of the V2 commercial a little bit, like the way it's all happy and up-beat. I kinda liked it :angry: .

Wanted to see what you all think of the new Tamagotchi v3 commercial Bandai. (commercial is here if you haven't seen it yet!)
What do you think?
This is the first time i've seen Admin include something like that in a poll...But it's there, sooo...Yay for peanutbutter!

I really like the commercial, but for some reason it follows me and the commercial is on every page i go! Gotcha-Tama, Tama-Gotchi! lol It's cool :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back