do you like the v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the v5, but it does get boring at times. Like, there is really nothing to do, but at the same time, there is so much to do. But the graphics are great, an everything is so detailed. It is a lot of fun, I like it.

~QuinnK

I like the v5, but it does get boring at times. Like, there is really nothing to do, but at the same time, there is so much to do. But the graphics are great, an everything is so detailed. It is a lot of fun, I like it.
~QuinnK
True,the games can get repetetive,but it is an awesome version!

I'm pretty enjoying my v5 so far.

1. It is really cool that you get to have three charecters on one screen

2. It has awesome designs.

3. And well.. umm its awesome :)

Cj,

They're good.I would prefer over a V4 or V4.5 if you're busy person.Though if you're doing this to get info on whether or not you should get one I say wait for Tama Royal or buy one on Internet.I'm going to get a Royal by next week on yesasia.com;a bit pricey but no tax and free shipping also it's in Japanese which would be a great thing for me.Learn a little Japanese,be one of the not the many to be playing with V5.5's in US. :eek:

Personally,I love the V5!

It's really fun for me.

I like it alot.

The new characters rock!

I like the v5 because of the tamagotchis family and stuff but its just that the only thing i dont like about it or rather 2 things is the tamatown and the work and school. There is no work, no school and even the v4 tamatown is way better. I think the v5.5 is better because it shall be something like the combination o the v4 and the v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back